Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

congratulations in order?

I guess I never really noticed this confirmation message before:

<< <i>Congratulations, you've left Feedback for 1 transaction >>

Yeah, it was a struggle at times, but I hung in there and got it done!

Comments

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought mine was a little condescending.

We never thought in a million years you were bright enough to figure it out, but Congratulations, you've left Feedback for 1 transaction

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I always loved that too.

I'm also a big fan of "Sorry your bid was too low you cheap-ass, but here are a bunch of other things you probably can't afford."
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Go big or go home"

You've been outbid. Bid again before it's too late!

Important: Another bidder placed a higher maximum bid than yours, possibly days or hours before. To increase your chances of winning, enter the highest amount you would be willing to pay below.
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    Congratulations, you are high bidder! You were smart enough to enter an amount of at least opening bid. In case you were not smart enough to understand the Congratulations you are high bidder screen, here is your e-mail. You are high bidder. YOU are high bidder.

Important: You may and likely will be sniped in the last 5 seconds.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Hey you! That's right! YOU! Ya wanna spend the rest of your worthless life bein' a 97-pound weakling?? Of course not! You wanna WIN! What you need is a meaty, brutish kind of life and you won't find it ANYWHERE ELSE! BUT HERE......image
    Ya want the glamour? Of course ya do! Ya wanna get the girl? OF COURSE YOU DO!!!! Don't let some other bithch-a$$ cheese-wad sniper pimp stand in your way of WINNING! Bid like a wildman, Bid like.....like......YOUR VERY SOUL WILL BE SACRIFICED TO SATAN HIMSELF IF YOU DON'T WIN! You don't want THAT kind of scab on your back now do you, sucker?!?!?!? Come on, FIRE UP those ol' turbo chargers, rip that credit history to shreds AND BUY MORE STUFF BEEYATCH!!!!!!!
    Thank you and with our sincerest gratitude, your On-Line Auction Motivational Support Team.
  • Options
    nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of personalized confirmation messages! I have a 401k account that lets you specify how you would like to be addressed when you log in. It now greets me with 'Welcome, Your Brilliancy." It makes me feel better when my investments are taking a dive.
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im glad Im not alone on these bizarre messages.
    I got one the other night that said "Congratulations you won another 1955 card in PSA 6, why dont you broaden your horizons and bid on a flippin' PSA 7 you anal retentive @#$%".
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey you! That's right! YOU! Ya wanna spend the rest of your worthless life bein' a 97-pound weakling?? Of course not! You wanna WIN! What you need is a meaty, brutish kind of life and you won't find it ANYWHERE ELSE! BUT HERE......image
    Ya want the glamour? Of course ya do! Ya wanna get the girl? OF COURSE YOU DO!!!! Don't let some other bithch-a$$ cheese-wad sniper pimp stand in your way of WINNING! Bid like a wildman, Bid like.....like......YOUR VERY SOUL WILL BE SACRIFICED TO SATAN HIMSELF IF YOU DON'T WIN! You don't want THAT kind of scab on your back now do you, sucker?!?!?!? Come on, FIRE UP those ol' turbo chargers, rip that credit history to shreds AND BUY MORE STUFF BEEYATCH!!!!!!!
    Thank you and with our sincerest gratitude, your On-Line Auction Motivational Support Team. >>

A+

Yeah, I graded a post, so sue me.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    "Congratulations, you dim-witted peon. Now, quickly, pay us our usurious fee, and move along."
    Capecards