Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Totally bored, ripping a couple packs (pics inside) - Winner!

Went to the store to pick up some soda... saw 07 Goudey and 07 Topps Heritage... got a couple packs...

Here's what I came up with. I'm keeping the Daisuke just because I'm a Sox fan. Are the rest pretty much worthless?

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Nice double chin on Guillen!!image
  • Options
    Oh, the Heritage is:

Top row frrm L to R: Bengie Molina, Ben Sheets, Nick Markakis, Mike Sweeny
    Bottom row from L to R: Isaiah Kala Ka'aihue, Andewr Fie, Kevin Kouzmanoff, and a shiny looking Adrian Gonzalez.

• Options
    Anyone need any of these?
  • Options
    Nice rip! image
  • Options

<< <i>Nice rip! image >>

Thanks Justin. I literally know nothing about these cards.... they were just on the counter and I wanted to see what they looked like.

I was pretty stoked to pull the Dice-K RC

• Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    im collecting both of these sets but I dont think I need any. For the Goudey the sp's are 200 - 240. For the heritage the sp's / varitions will not have signatures on the cards with the exception of the propesct cards, they are a seperate set.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    i like the both sets. Funny thing about the Goudey. Think I cracked about 4 hobby boxes of those and never pulled that Dice-K card. Got the other 2 Heads-Up cards but not that one. Even pulled a 1934 buyback and a Dice-k auto redemption but not that Dice-K. Broke down and bought it on Ebay for 99 cents a couple weeks ago LOL
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    ME ME
  • Options

<< <i>i like the both sets. Funny thing about the Goudey. Think I cracked about 4 hobby boxes of those and never pulled that Dice-K card. Got the other 2 Heads-Up cards but not that one. Even pulled a 1934 buyback and a Dice-k auto redemption but not that Dice-K. Broke down and bought it on Ebay for 99 cents a couple weeks ago LOL >>

Ouch... so I got lucky with the Dice-K, then cool!

Anyone want all of these (minus thr Dice)?? Reply on here and I'll pick a name at random.

Edited for grammatical errors
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    Me
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind taking them off your hands. image
  • Options
    I like that Andy Pettitte, it makes a good card to get signed! image

Giovanni
  • Options

<< <i>I like that Andy Pettitte, it makes a good card to get signed! image

Giovanni >>

One of these days I want Giovanni to win a givaway!!

He's a good guy!!

I am, however, going to pick a name at random, to be fair.

Wow, this is like my fourth givaway on these boards!
  • Options
    Count me in!!! The Sheets is all I'm after though. image
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    Count me in... I like image
  • Options
    Me too. But the Braves RC is the only one I'm REALLY interested in.
    Atlanta Braves, Charlotte Hornets, Shawn Kemp, Dale Murphy, and Bobby Engram.
  • Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    Count me in! image
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options
    I promise... this selection was random....

Giovanni, PM me your address, and congrats!
  • Options
    Giovanni... address!

:-)
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't see this earlier image Thanks for the contest, and glad I won! image

Giovanni

Edited to say: I actualy didn't know this was a contest, so thats why I must have missed it, or I definetly would have checked back! image

• Options

<< <i>Sorry I didn't see this earlier image Thanks for the contest, and glad I won! image

Giovanni

Edited to say: I actualy didn't know this was a contest, so thats why I must have missed it, or I definetly would have checked back! image >>

No prob man. Enjoy
  • Options
    All the cards on page one (munes the Dice-K rookie)
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Sorry I didn't see this earlier image Thanks for the contest, and glad I won! image

Giovanni

Edited to say: I actualy didn't know this was a contest, so thats why I must have missed it, or I definetly would have checked back! image >>

No prob man. Enjoy >>

By the way, what did I win? image

I had no clue this was a contest, and I still don't know what I won, LOL image

Giovanni
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Giovanni

No prob man. Enjoy >>

By the way, what did I win? image

I had no clue this was a contest, and I still don't know what I won, LOL image

Giovanni >>

I think you won the commons on the first page of this thread, but I couldn't tell you for sure.