Home Sports Talk

Spring Training!!!!!

Alright, we are exactly 1 month away from the first game of spring training and only 17 days away from Pitchers and Catchers reporting. Is anyone planning a trip down to the Grapefruit League? I'd love to chase some autographs/ catch a game with any of you that will be in the area and are willing. However, I don't think many of you could keep up with my auto chasing. image

Comments

• Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Goot, where are you? I am in Land O Lakes, north of Tampa. I plan at least one trip to Fort Meyers for the Sox!

Bob...
  • I'm over on the east coast. A little south of Cocoa Beach and about 45 minutes north of Vero Beach. You're in Indians country in the Land O' Lakes area right?
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    oh man, its good to be a floridian huh, but its not officially spring training until the Phillies trade away one of their best players
    for a bunch of garbage!

JS

• << <i>oh man, its good to be a floridian huh, but its not officially spring training until the Phillies trade away one of their best players
    for a bunch of garbage!

JS >>

This is off topic but JS I'm going up to FSU on a college visit within the next month or two. I'll probably try and catch a basketball or baseball game as well. I'm only a junior but I've pretty much got my final list down to UF (if I even get in), FSU, UCF and Penn St (probably not though). Wouldn't mind being a Nole and the 5 hours between me and my parents makes it all that much more attractive. image

Are you an alumni or just a fan?
  • BUMP! Anyone going to be down here? For some odd reason, I wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys.