Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My first TTM success...

former Clemson LB great!

Atlanta Braves, Charlotte Hornets, Shawn Kemp, Dale Murphy, and Bobby Engram.

Comments

• Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

Nice! image
  • Options
    Very cool. I have mucho respect for guys who actually take the time to send back any sort of hand written letter. I know some ex-athletes will have more time than others, but still.
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    Congrats on the success. TTM become addictive so watch out.

My strategy is to try for some of the "sure-things" and mix in some long shots. This way I keep my motivation by receiving the good signers and am pleasantly surprised when an unlikely signer gets back to me.

J
  • Options

<< <i>Congrats on the success. TTM become addictive so watch out.

My strategy is to try for some of the "sure-things" and mix in some long shots. This way I keep my motivation by receiving the good signers and am pleasantly surprised when an unlikely signer gets back to me.

J >>

That's what I've heard. With this one (as with some others) I've asked what that former player is doing now. I think that helps the player know you care more about just their autograph, but you're genuinely interested in what they're doing. Pretty cool that Mr. Rembert inspects uniforms for the NFL. Didn't even know that was an official job!
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard the TTM train ! And congrats on your first success ! image

• Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    Congrats! Im still waiting patiently for my first ones but sent out some more today. Will post if I recieve.
  • Options

<< <i>Congrats! Im still waiting patiently for my first ones but sent out some more today. Will post if I recieve. >>

Is there anything specific you're collecting? I'm working on former Clemson athletes gone pro and any Atlanta Braves.