Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Submission Question - Bulk and crossovers

Just a quick submission question as I'm confused about how to put my upcoming submission together. I will be sending in a mix of cards under the "bulk" service level and this would include raw cards, some crossovers from other grading companies slabbed cards, and some PSA slabbed to try for the .5 bump. The submission sheet says that crossovers can be submitted under any service level, but then it also says that it needs to be on a seperate submission sheet. How do I account for all of these while only paying the $6 per card bulk rate (over 100 total cards when counting the raw plus the crossovers). Any help would be appreciated. I emailed cust service but haven't heard back yet so I thought I'd turn to the group.

Comments

• Options
    mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭
    I think the only way you can submit the entire lot in one bulk submission is to crack out all the graded cards and submit all cards as raw. You can not combine the amounts of multiple submissions to get the bulk amount.
  • Options
    Charlie9Charlie9 Posts: 526 ✭✭
    True but if under crossovers it says you can send these in under any service level (based on value and timeframe of service) then I would think I should be able to just add them to the bulk submission sheet along with the raw cards...... but since it says crossovers must be on a different sheet (not necessarily a different service level) leads to my confusion.