Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

My Want List: 2007 MS69 Silver Britannia & NGC/PCGS MS65 1943-P half

Here's my current want list:
If you have something you think I might want, PM me a photo and your best price. I've tried to be specific about what I'm looking for, with example photos below. I prefer to pay via paypal but I can be flexible (e.g., check or MO) if I have to be. - Thanks!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A)
2007 NGC or PCGS MS69 Silver Britannia - Also interested in a raw coin with a good shot at the grade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(B)
I'm trying to assemble a nice 1943-P set to match the nickel, dime, and quarter illustrated below.
I value very clean fields (no scuffing), minimal contact marks, no toning, no spotting, and a crisp strike.
I need:

1943-P blast-white NGC/PCGS MS65 Walking Liberty Half
Coin surfaces should match the example half below - note the very clean fields and minimal contact marks.
NOTE: I want one more crisply struck than the example: A good separate thumb and well-struck breast feathers are a must.

(C)
Lincoln cents - 1913-S, 1915-S: Want raw, original, problem free, brown circulated cents. No damage, no green gunk, no prints. - ON HOLD
I'd prefer to stay around $20-$30 for each of the dates in the best condition I can afford for that price range (probably F-VF).

(D)
1938 NGC/PCGS MS66 Jefferson Nickel with no toning and clean fields. - ON HOLD

EXAMPLES OF WHAT I WANT, SURFACE-WISE (not for sale/trade):

Comments