Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS - (5) PCGS-MS67 1977-P Ike Dollars !!

Hi. I expect to be offering out the (8) PCGS-MS67 1977-P Ike Dollars starting tomorrow afternoon. I just need to get a final approval from my consignor after I propose the pricing on all of the coins to him. I have reviewed all of the coins personally and would also be happy to discuss the coins with any interested buyers. And, of course, any purchase from me on a coin comes with a no questions asked return privilege for a 100% refund - provided, however, the coin must be sent back to me via fully insured registered mail or Express Mail the next business day after receipt (and a PM sent to me the next day as well with the return tracking number). This way, I can reduce to a minimum any period of time where a coin is "in limbo" while I might have another board member or outside customer waiting to also purchase the same coin. Of course, anyone that knows me, knows that my descriptions of coins are often times extremely conservative so you will basically know what you are getting even before you see the coin.

Any questions - just PM me with your phone number.

Thanks. Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Wow. Nough said.
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    I would so love to buy one, but alas, I have no money. image (1977 is even my birth year). Good luck Wondercoin!
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the information of Ike collectors...

After reviewing the (8) freshly made PCGS-MS67 1977-P Ikes, I am returning (1) coin to my consignor next week so he can crack the coin out of the holder and promptly return the insert tag to PCGS. I will also PM James Sego this weekend with the specific serial number of this currently graded MS67 coin, which will be cracked out of the holder next week, so he can keep an eye on things and ensure that serial number is promptly removed from the pop report by PCGS.

This will result in the 1977-P Ike having a pop of 12 in MS67 once PCGS receives the insert tag back from the submittor of the batch next week and removes the coin from the data base.

Now, bear in mind that the decision to crack out this Ike is not intended to substitute our view on the grading of the batch against PCGS' professional grading. And, in fact, at some point in the future this cracked out coin might be resubmitted by the owner (that is entirely up to him) and should it grade MS67 again, might be resold as such.

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    ttt. Keep us informed as they are sold... Thx
    my EBAY items
    Successful forum transactions: jessewvu, nankraut, tootawl, levinll, mistercoinman, metalsman, adamlaneus, chuckc, fivecents, kingplatinum, jdimmick, waterzooey, moderncoinmart, bige, steelielee,
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not being an Ike collector, I am nonetheless VERY intrigued about the excitement these coins have generated. I hope it's not rude to ask, but what might these little super-gems be worth?
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    Dennis - Here is a link to an ebay auction. I have offered the coins privately to forum members for less than the auction asking price.

Wondercoin

Ebay Auction Link For 1977-P Ike
  • Options
    (5) coins remain to be sold. Pm me if you are interested in one.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitch:

Thanks for both the link and the education! I had no idea! Yay for the person who submitted them. image
    When in doubt, don't.