Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Plastic protector bags for slabbed cards.

Can someone give me a link or a source for those plastic protection bags that the slabbed cards fit so nicely in. (and what the heck are they called?)

thanks
ORIOLES FOR TRADE
My 57 set
1957 O's team: Completed
1978 O's team: 71.4%
1980 O's team: 85.7%
1974 O's team: 74.2%

Comments

• there all over ebay GRADED CARD BAG
  • AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    The graded card bags Ultra-Pro and others make are sized to fit all slabs. Since BGS slabs are wider, they make for a sloppy fit for PSA slabs. I know of one supplies dealer who had cases of bags custom made for perfect fit on PSA slabs. He sets up at the Frank and Sons show in LA, and doesn't sell online. I bought several cases a few years ago and sold to people on this board, but I don't have any left. There might be someone who has some extra, or maybe you can convince a local to buy some for you.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Mike, and anyone else interested, here is a recent discussion thread on the perfect bags. Apparently you can get them only through a dealer in L.A.

Graded Card Bags - Perfect Fit
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

I bought a bunch off of Joe...but I'm all out. Finding someone in the LA area to hook you up will be your best bet.
  • Graded Card sleeves

Size 3 3/4 X 5 1/2

Fits the typical slabs.
    Mark B.

Seeking primarily PSA graded pre-war "type" cards

My PSA Registry Sets

34 Goudey, 75 Topps Mini, Hall of Fame Complete Set, 1985 Topps Tiffany, Hall of Fame Players Complete Set
  • Graded Card Sleeves

I have the BCW brand sleeves for less than the BCW retail price. If you need 10 or more packs PM me with the quanity and your zip code for a price and shipping quote.

Thanks,

Mike
  • Thanks for all the great help. I knew this was the right place to ask.
    ORIOLES FOR TRADE
    My 57 set
    1957 O's team: Completed
    1978 O's team: 71.4%
    1980 O's team: 85.7%
    1974 O's team: 74.2%
  • I go to Frank and Sons almost every week on Wed nights. I can look for these bags if there is a need. I know there is about 4 dealers selling supplies. I will look at the Hollywood Park show on Sat.
  • AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Robeson,
    It's been many years since I went to the shows, but I can explain which guy it is if he hasn't moved. If you walk in the front entrance by the lunch truck, take an immediate left and go down 2 (maybe 3) aisles. He'll be on your right... middle-aged hispanic guy, only sells supplies. Good luck,

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • 2 rows over from the bathrooms, I think it is the row with Beckett grading at the end. Thats the dealer that I buy my boxes of 9 pockets from. He has ultra pro for $9.00 per 100 and $3.00 for ultra pro albums. Are the bags in 100 count bags? Are they maked Sea king/seal king on the package? I will ask around Wed evening.

• << <i>Robeson,
    It's been many years since I went to the shows, but I can explain which guy it is if he hasn't moved. If you walk in the front entrance by the lunch truck, take an immediate left and go down 2 (maybe 3) aisles. He'll be on your right... middle-aged hispanic guy, only sells supplies. Good luck,

Joe >>

LOL- you're right! image
    live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I too got mine from Joe, they were the best! Sadly I too do not have anymore either.

Steve
    Good for you.