Home Testing Forum
Options

test

numismanumisma Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭✭
TERMS: FREE s/h/i on all items. We offer a 7 day unconditional 100% return privilege for this offering. I guarantee that any raw coin I sell will certify at my grade or higher, unless otherwise noted. If a coin is returned for any reason, I pay for your return shipping expenses, so you have no risk. I accept PayPal, credit cards (through my secure web site), check or money order.

1874 Three Dollar, ANACS AU50 Details, Damaged/Bent. Here's a bargain coin for those seeking to fill a hole in their album. This coin has a current BID price of $1,475 in AU50 and, considering that it is impaired, would net grade to XF40 or so. The BID price for an XF40 is $1,175. Regarding the damage noted on the holder, the bend is not immediately obvious and absolutely minor. Under close examination, a slight distortion is noticeable between 3 o'clock and 4 o'clock on the obverse. It would be easy to miss, even for a pro. In terms of originality and luster, the ANACS detail grade of AU50 is accurate. At our asking price, this example presents a seldom seen opportunity to acquire an attractive three dollar for under $1,000. This series has seen a lot of collector demand in recent years. PRICE: $875

1894-O Half Eagle, NGC AU55. Probably my second favorite coin in this offering. The 1894-O two and a half is a very tough coin in Mint State condition, so most are happy to accept an attractive, original AU coin. The price nearly doubles from AU58 to MS60, and then jumps to $1,750 in MS62. This piece displays deep orange-gold coloration and the typical strike and surfaces characteristics of a 94-O half eagle. A pleasing coin that is a bargain at the asking price of $550.

1966 Washington Quarter, NGC MS68 SMS. Obviously an early strike as evinced by the attractively mirrored fields, although the contrast was not strong enough to justify a cameo designation. PRICE: $35

Set of Three 2006 American Silver Eagles, 20th Anniversary, ICG Certified: SP69, PR69 DCAM, and RP69 DCAM. Priced at $475 delivered.

The following Washington Quarter album was put together by a collector and consigned to us. It is actually his "second album" which he used while upgrading his main collection. That will explain why certain coins like the 1937 is Uncirculated, while the 1937-D is only VG. This collection presents a good starting point for someone who would like to upgrade the album over time. Several of the coins were previously certified (note tags on inside cover), although not all of the tags were saved. The five tags available are: 1935-S NGC MS63 (nice original tone), 1936 PCGS MS64, 1939-D NGC MS64, 1943-D PCGS MS65 Omaha Bank Hoard, and 1966 PCGS MS66 CAM SMS. One of the highlights of the collection is the 1936-D in AU. It is original with luster and a nice tone. Another nice coin is the 1940-D in MS63. The prior two coins Bid for over $300 combined. The 1932-D is a G/AG and the 1932-S is a solid Good. Both key date coins are guaranteed genuine, as are all coins in the collection. The set runs through 1990-D, although several coins are missing, but mostly the clad issues and all missing coins are common. Out of 154 slots in the album, only 14 are empty and could be filled for less than $50 if one took the time to do so. As you can imagine, this is a difficult collection to show with images in the small space provided here, considering that there are 140 coins in total. If you would like close-up images and estimated grades on any of the coins that follow, please do not hesitate to ask me via pm. This is a consignment and needs to be sold this week. You will find that the asking price is at or below Greysheet Bid. PRICE: $1,200 O.B.O.
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage