Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anybody live in Boise, Idaho?

looking for a lady by the name of Chelsea L Mortensen.....she screwed me out of 140 bucks. Police keep passing the ball.....Boise said file it in my area, my area said file it in my town, my town said go to the FBI. lol Anybody know anybody in boise?

Loth

her email is kittiekat5367@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    What is her eBay user name or has she already been banned?
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    HOLY CRAP!

Call the district attorney's office in Boise and ask if there is already an investigation or If they have an internet crimes department. Person should be in jail.

Edited to add, if you click the link then also check feedback left. This idiot has 234 negatives mutually withdrawn. WTF is wrong with ebay letting this thief on there so long?
  • Options
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    katskollectibleskorner

that is correct..they got me for 140 on 9 transformers.....she kept giving me the run-around for 6 months...ebay and paypal wouldnt do anything. Steve how can you assist?
  • Options

<< <i>HOLY CRAP!

Call the district attorney's office in Boise and ask if there is already an investigation or If they have an internet crimes department. Person should be in jail.

Edited to add, if you click the link then also check feedback left. This idiot has 234 negatives mutually withdrawn. WTF is wrong with ebay letting this thief on there so long? >>

where do i find the number?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Edited to add, if you click the link then also check feedback left. This idiot has 234 negatives mutually withdrawn. WTF is wrong with ebay letting this thief on there so long? >>

where do i find the number? >>

If Boise is in Boise County, This link should work ok. Has the prosecuting attorney's name number and email address. I hope it helps image
  • Options
    I contacted the attorney generals office and they said to file a complaint. Let me know stevie if they still live there....i have her picture from her NOW private myspace page. I saved it to my Hard Drive image. If you can knocky knocky and confirm they still live there then I will be that much better off...if you can find a working phone number for them it would be even nicer!!!

Lothar52
  • Options
    [qIf Boise is in Boise County, This link should work ok. Has the prosecuting attorney's name number and email address. I hope it helps image >>

Boise is in Ada County. I'll verify if they still live at that address. I'll put my bulletproof vest on....they may have a potato gun loaded and ready to fire!
  • Options
    ada county district attorney's office

Don't get killed over this - she's wacko to steal from that many people!
  • Options
    I'm a big guy.......they will probably think I'm a cop.
  • Options
    YEEEEHAW!!!!
  • Options
    Steve...sent you a few photos of the girl and couple in regard here....check that out...those are the perp's we are lookin for image

LOth
  • Options
    should i try a chargeback against paypal due to the timeframe?
  • Options
    Hey guys first post so go easy on me, Lothar52 i guess ive been looking for someone like you, someone that is after Chelsea Mortensen, i like you have been ripped off to the sum of $230US dollars = $266.00 Australian dollars (at the time of the exchange rate), i actually was on a friendship level with chelsea via email as i was a repeat customer to her for about 12+ months where i spent alot of money with her and we talked about our little girls and different cultures etc, i couldnt believe it when i was cheated by her more to the fact that we built up a friendship.

Anyway, so i emailed the Ada police dept to whom referred my query to the Boise police dept and the following is what they stated to me via email:
    Dave,
    My name is Det. Brett Quilter and I am a Detective with the Boise Police Department. The Ada County Sheriff's office contacted me with your information. I am in the process of opening up a criminal case on Chelsea Mortensen as it appears we have several complaints coming in on her.
    Obviously there are a number of people on E-bay that are now filing complaints. If you could file a complaint with the Internet Fraud complaint Center here in the United States, that would very helpful as they are compiling all the complaints for me to put into one case. Their web site is http://www.ic3.gov
    Thanks in advance,
    Det. Brett Quilter
    Financial Crimes Detective
    Boise Police Department
    Boise Idaho.
    bquilter@cityofboise.org
    Lothar52, if you could either get in contact with Brett or file a complaint through that ic3 website that would be great, would be good if you spoke to Brett and let me know if he could share more info.
    Would anyone be able to share a pic of Chelsea as i have never seen her before only the one of her husband Nate on the My Space page where he is holding there daughter. Cheers Dave