Home Sports Talk

Mike Smith to be new head coach of the Falcons

Who? Yeah, I was thinking that as well, he is currently the Jaguars defensive coordinator.

Not exactly a household name but that might be best with expectations rather low for team in the immediate future.

Comments

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    ahhhhhh nooooooo Mike the bucs still play in the NFC Central.........

• << <i>Who? Yeah, I was thinking that as well, he is currently the Jaguars defensive coordinator.
    Not exactly a household name but that might be best with expectations rather low for team in the immediate future. >>

That's funny....I'm pretty sure that must have been your same reaction when the Packers hired Mike McCarthy!

• << <i>

<< <i>Who? Yeah, I was thinking that as well, he is currently the Jaguars defensive coordinator.
    Not exactly a household name but that might be best with expectations rather low for team in the immediate future. >>

That's funny....I'm pretty sure that must have been your same reaction when the Packers hired Mike McCarthy! >>

I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised.
  • A defensive minded head coach in Atlanta! He's going to stroke out the first day of practice when he sees what he has to work with. I wouldn't be surprised to see an entirely new starting defensive lineup next year.