Home Sports Talk
Options

Basketball Hall of Fame Induction Date?

Anyone have an idea or a place to read about when this years B-Ball HOF will Vote/Induct or ???

Thanks In Advance.........

Life's Grand,
Denny Walsh
Life's Grand,
Denny Walsh

I Buy/Sell/Trade/Collect Vintage Memoriblia...Mostly Sports & Historical Cards.

Comments

• Options
    GOODLIEUGOODLIEU Posts: 629 ✭✭
    Denny I don't know who they are considering this time but I honestly hope they start putting more players in and address overlooked Players from the early years of the NBA. In the last three Hall Of Fame Classes There have been only 4 players elected (Barkley,Dumars,Nique and Hortencia Marcari-A Female International star whose not generally known in the states) in the meantime there have been 10 Coaches,2 Contributers,1 Referee and 1 Team. More importantly who are these people making these decisions?
  • Options
    Jordan has to be a Shoe In for this Class! You're right though, the whole thing is a mystery and the US/NBA seems to take a Back Seat to some others who never entertained any of us! Dominique Wilkins, i thought he made it in last year? Wow! How does this guy not make it on his 1st availability? If Jordan doesn't get in 1st ups, you know the politics is thick! Anyways, i'm askin cause i have some of MJ's beauties to sell & i won't to auction them right after/during the voting process!

Life's Grand,
    Denny Walsh
    Life's Grand,
    Denny Walsh

I Buy/Sell/Trade/Collect Vintage Memoriblia...Mostly Sports & Historical Cards.
  • Options
    GOODLIEUGOODLIEU Posts: 629 ✭✭
    Dominique is in the HOF. He is the "Nique" I mentioned in my thread entry.