Home Metal Detecting

Since we have a few newbies on here now...

Here is a site that tests most if not all the metal detectors on the market. It's great read and oftentimes you can pick up an idea or two, that you can try when your out in the field...

Lost Treasure Metal Detector Tests

Go there and see what you think...

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Steve- wassup?

To stray off your topic just a tad-

I need to call Ty- we need to write the sequel to the "London Street Coinshooting Adventure"! I've driven by the house a few times since then, and that yard still has a very strong gravitational pull for me... how much stuff do you suppose we left behind?

You KNOW we left some!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • I know...I was looking at the Google Earth map the other day, and wondering the same thing..I want to hunt in the area I found that 1600's coin coin too...That whole area, would be great if we could do it...Some of the land is railroad land though.
  • kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link! I like what I read about the CZ-3D I just ordered... *waits for it to arrive from KellyCO*
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

• << <i>I know...I was looking at the Google Earth map the other day, and wondering the same thing..I want to hunt in the area I found that 1600's coin coin too...That whole area, would be great if we could do it...Some of the land is railroad land though. >>

Great site millennium, thanks! I'm quite happy with the reviews of my new purchase. image

And also off-topic:

A 1600's coin?!! That's an amazing find!

I hope to find some really old stuff up my way as well. I live in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada and while there's a little bit of a debate as to who is actually the oldest city in North America (Quebec City in Quebec says they are), St. John's has been here for 400 years. I can only imagine what kind of treasures are lurking just below the surface of my own backyard! (I live in one of the oldest parts of the city.)
  • Now I need to either inherit or find enough coins with the detector I have to afford the big boys. lol