Home Sports Talk
Options

Australian open

When does this thing end? It seems like every time I'm TV surfing ESPN2 is showing it. At least I got Mike and Mike back at 6 AM weekdays, that tennis stuff knocked them off TV last week at that time. It was getting more than just a little annoying.....

Want football talk, not stupid tennis!!! image

Comments

• Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Speak for yourself. If you don't want to watch hots like Ana Ivanovic or Maria, there's plenty of smelly men wrestling on other channels.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maria is nicer!
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    The matches are live on the Tennis channel. Maria looks good as always.image
  • Options
    I've written Maria numerous times stating that I would allow her to do anything she wanted to my body and I would be most pleased to do whatever she wanted to her body - thus far I am dissapointed in her failure to respond to my most generous offer.
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I've written Maria numerous times stating that I would allow her to do anything she wanted to my body and I would be most pleased to do whatever she wanted to her body - thus far I am dissapointed in her failure to respond to my most generous offer. >>

Be patient my friend. You are in a long list of others who have done the same. Myself included.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I've written Maria numerous times stating that I would allow her to do anything she wanted to my body and I would be most pleased to do whatever she wanted to her body - thus far I am dissapointed in her failure to respond to my most generous offer. >>

Be patient my friend. You are in a long list of others who have done the same. Myself included. >>

Then I may have to include money in my offer to her, to better my chances. image
  • Options
    tennis on for 2 glorious weeks! image
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725

<< <i>

<< <i>

Be patient my friend. You are in a long list of others who have done the same. Myself included. >>

Then I may have to include money in my offer to her, to better my chances. image >>

I think you need to try to be a little more aggressive in your approach. Offer your support by showing up to all of her matches and any other public engagements. Be there to encourage her when she goes for a jog. Make sure you go to the same restaurants she goes to just to watch her back. Then start buying her gifts and deliver them to her yourself. Remember girls like persistent guys so make sure you don't give up when she tells you to go away "or else." She probably doesn't mean it.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Federer crushed Blake.

No more Americans, so I guess all their is left to cheer for are the hot looking women players left. image
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    I'm rooting for Maria and Ivanovic to meet in the final, then make out after the match.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items