Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How about the labels next???

When PSA decides it needs more money, how about having to resubmit the cards again to get the labels graded.
ORIOLES FOR TRADE
My 57 set
1957 O's team: Completed
1978 O's team: 71.4%
1980 O's team: 85.7%
1974 O's team: 74.2%

Comments

• Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭

<< <i>When PSA decides it needs more money, how about having to resubmit the cards again to get the labels graded. >>

Nahh....Next will be new, more secure holders.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>When PSA decides it needs more money, how about having to resubmit the cards again to get the labels graded. >>

Jason >>

That should have been the focus this time, not a .5 grading scale.
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Jason >>

That should have been the focus this time, not a .5 grading scale. >>

I agree...It's something that is NEEDED..The half grades will be an improvement, but honestly it wasn't something the collectors NEEDED. But the half grades will be a bigger money maker. New holders only cost $5, and I doubt many collectors would be willing to shell out thousands of dollars just for new holders. Its really something that only helps you when you are selling a card. If I own it, not selling it anytime soon, I could care less about a better holder. The cards are locked away in the safe as it is...lol

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.