Home Metal Detecting
Options

Boo

Did I scare ya?
Looks like y'all are off to a good start for '08image
I managed to get out last weekend for a couple hours. Then we got hit with another foot of the white stuff. Pictures this weekend if I can get my camera working on yet another computer rebuild. I'm guessing these things aren't supposed to last more than ten years.
Welcome back John and Erikimage.
I got a lot of reading to do.

Comments

• Options
    Hellooooooooooooooo!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    BentFork....
    Su tío estará en mis rezos.
  • Options
    ¡Amigo de gracias!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've heard about this "Mighty Phut" character. You him? Legend has it, he went off to Valhalla.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    born in babylonia moved to near franconia....king phut!....happy new year mr. phut....i hope you find lots o goodies to share with us in "08"....hh
    `
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options

Boo "Who"? image

oh great, Phut's back... here comes the hoover... sucking up all the monthly awards image

• Options
    Welcome back Tim!! You're as bad as I am about technology. I have a smallish tv I purchased at Bradlees Dept Store almost nine years ago for $89.00. I'm p*ssed that it's starting to show signs of slowing down. But then there's the '95 Camary of mine that refuses to die, but I wish it would because I hate the darned thing and I want a new vehicle! My problem is I can't justify buying new if the old is still functioning. Same with my detector, I know it's crap but the darn thing still works!!
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    Tim, isn't the ground frozen down there? If I were to swing the detector it would be 25" off the ground.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    If Valhalla and Babylonia are warm.. I'd rather be there.
    Rick, you don't have to worry for about another monthimage
    Mary, I have a hard time getting rid of things that still work also. Just cause it's old, don't mean it's dead.....Heck, I'm still tickin'. My van is a 91 with 150k miles.
    Ken, we got lucky here with the storm on 10th(?). All rain and temps in the 50s.
  • Options
    Good to see ya Tim!

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage