Home Metal Detecting
Options

Attn: those to whom I owe coins or giveaways (or cash, in one case)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
Don't be alarmed by this title. All is well. I just have not yet fulfilled all of my shipping obligations (no surprise to some, who've known me a while).

I know you've seen me post a detector outing on the US Coin and MD Forums, so there was at least one free day when I should have been packaging and shipping stuff. Mea culpa in regards to that. I plan to package stuff today and do banking errands and so on, and go to the post office tomorrow AM to ship anything that doesn't launch today. Apologies for the slight delay (which is pretty tame compared to my bad old ways, since I think I'm still under a week on most of it.)

Roman, I hope to have enough from my antique mall check to pay you off on the loan you so generously offered when I accidentally overextended myself by wining that tough Pupienus sestertius. It has arrived already- woohoo! If my antique mall check and one other coin sale check I have doesn't cover the full amount, I should be pretty close, and I'll be sending you a check or MO with the gift coin (your "interest" on the loan).

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.