Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Future NFL HOF RC- Modern Set- Vote for 2008 Additions

Alright, with the release of the AP All-Pro team today, all important 2007 post season honors have been awarded. We can now vote for who we want added to the Future HOF- Modern set for this year. The next vote will take place NEXT January. So if you have someone you wish to nominate, please post on the thread and I will add them to the main list. We will run this voting for a week, so next Wednesday morning, I will send our additions to Cosetta to run the official poll to all the actual registrants of the set. I will request anyone who gets majority (50%+) of the votes.

Below, I have broken down my nominations into 3 categories. The first are players active in 2007. The 2nd is a list of players who have been modern FINALISTS yet are not currently part of the set. The 3rd is a list of players who are SEMI-finalists this year who are not on the set.

Legend/Key: YR= Years played, PB= Pro Bowls, AP=1st Team All-Pro selections, SB= (Super Bowls played)

Active in 2007:
Ruben Brown, OG-13 YR, 9 PB, 0 AP, 1 SB
Brian Dawkins, FS-12 YR, 6 PB, 3 AP, 1 SB
Alan Faneca, OG-10 YR, 7 PB, 6 AP, 1 SB
Walter Jones, OT-11 YR, 8 PB, 4 AP, 1 SB
Kevin Mawae, OC-14 YR, 6 PB, 3 AP, 0 SB
Randy Moss, WR-10 YR, 6 PB, 4 AP, 0 SB
Terrell Owens, WR-12 YR, 6 PB, 4 AP, 1 SB
Warren Sapp, DT-13 YR, 7 PB, 4 AP, 1 SB (Also 1 time Defensive Player of the Year)
Jason Taylor, DE- 11 YR, 6 PB, 3 AP, 0 SB (Also 1 time Defensive Player of the Year)

Former Finalists (Final 15)
Ken Stabler, QB- 3 time HOF Finalist, last was 2003. Was a a semifinalist 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
Ken Anderson, QB- 2 time HOF Finalist, last was 1998. Has not been a semifinalist (final 25) since they began the semifinal process in 2004
Fred Dean, DE- 1 time HOF Finalist, last was 2007. Was a semifinalist in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
Donnie Shell, SS- 1 time HOF Finalist, last was 2002. Was a semifinalist in 2004
Andre Tippett, OLB- 1 time HOF Finalist, last was 2007. Was a semifinalist in 2007 and 2008

Current Semifinalist (Final 25)
Randy Gradishar, MLB- Was a semifinalist in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008. 2008 is last chance as a modern HOF candidate
Charles Haley, DE- Was a semifinalist in 2005 (his first ballot), 2007 and 2008
Rickey Jackson, OLB- A semifinalist for the first time in 2008
Joe Jacoby, OT- Was a semifinalist in 2005 and 2008
Cortez Kennedy, DT- First time semifinalist in 2008, HOF eligible since 2006
Steve Tasker, ST- Was a semifinalist in 2004(his first ballot) and 2008

Post your votes and I will keep a running tally.

Jason
I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.

Comments

• Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    My votes:

Alan Faneca, OG-1
    Walter Jones, OT-1
    Randy Moss, WR-1
    Terrell Owens, WR-1
    Warren Sapp, DT-1

Ken Stabler, QB-1

Randy Gradishar, LB-1
    Charles Haley, DE-1
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    My votes:

Alan Faneca
    Walter Jones
    Randy Moss
    Terrell Owens
    Warren Sapp
    Jason Taylor
    Ken Stabler
    Randy Gradishar
    Charles Haley
    Fred Dean
    Cortez Kennedy

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    My votes:

Alan Faneca
    Walter Jones
    Randy Moss
    Terrell Owens
    Warren Sapp
    Jason Taylor
    Ken Stabler
    Randy Gradishar
    Charles Haley
    Fred Dean
    Cortez Kennedy

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
  • Options
    I'd add:

Alan Faneca
    Walter Jones
    Randy Gradishar
    Joe Jacoby
  • Options
    My votes:

Alan Faneca
    Randy Moss
    Terrell Owens
    Warren Sapp
    Ken Stabler
    Randy Gradishar
    Charles Haley

David
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them-Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    My votes:

Brian Dawkins
    Alan Faneca
    Walter Jones
    Randy Moss
    Terrell Owens
    Warren Sapp
    Ken Stabler
    Ken Anderson
    Randy Gradishar
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    My votes:

Alan Faneca
    Walter Jones
    Randy Moss
    Terrell Owens
    Randy Gradishar
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm surprised there aren't more votes for Jason Taylor. The guy is a beast...

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
    Anyone know what Faneca's key rookie would be? I can only find a '98 Press Pass on eBay. I don't know if that's it or not.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

<< <i>I'm surprised there aren't more votes for Jason Taylor. The guy is a beast...

Greg M. >>

He's a good player, but I wouldn't call him HOF material...At least not IMO. There are quite a few DE's who were at least as good as Taylor that aren't in the HOF. There aren't any in the HOF I would say Taylor was better than. Elvin Bethea is probably the weakest, and he was vastly stronger against the run than Taylor has been over his career.

That's not to say Taylor will never make the HOF. I think he will garner some attention as one of the best pass rushers of the decade. Based on which DE's are in the HOF and which are not, being considered a good pass rusher probably isn't enough to put a guy in.

He's still playing though...Maybe he can go to a playoff team and have some postseason success. That would help his case as well, although it hasn't seemed to help Charles Haley. I think they are very comparable players in style ans substance, the difference being Haley has 5 Super Bowl rings and Taylor has none...

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>Anyone know what Faneca's key rookie would be? I can only find a '98 Press Pass on eBay. I don't know if that's it or not. >>

I think it's a 2002 card actually. We will need someone to research Beckett and figure that out. Looks like he'll be getting added.

Jason
  • Options
    Ruben Brown
    Brian Dawkins
    Alan Faneca
    Walter Jones
    Randy Moss
    Terrell Owens
    Warren Sapp
    Ken Stabler
    Ken Anderson
    Charles Haley
  • Options

<< <i>Anyone know what Faneca's key rookie would be? I can only find a '98 Press Pass on eBay. I don't know if that's it or not. >>

I think it's 2002 Upper Deck XL.

Greg M>

References:
  • Options
    My votes:

R. Gradishar
    A. Faneca
    T. Owens
    R. Moss
    S. Tasker
    W. Jones

Gabbs
  • Options
    Something to add to the arguement for the active players...

All-Pro votes this decade. Here are the top 20 All-Pro vote getters from 2000-2007, total votes counted.

1- Brian Urlacher 201
    2- Alan Faneca 182
    3- Tony Gonzalez 181
    4- Marvin Harrison 172
    5- Terrell Owens 168
    6- Ray Lewis 165
    7- Derrick Brooks 161
    8- Champ Bailey 151
    9- Peyton Manning 151
    10- LaDanian Tomlinson 148
    11- Jonathan Ogden 145
    12- Walter Jones 144
    13- Ed Reed 134
    14- Steve Hutchinson 129
    15- Jason Taylor 129
    16- Randy Moss 124 1/2
    17- Antonio Gates 121 1/2
    18- Brian Dawkins 118
    19- Michael Strahan 112
    20- Richard Seymour 110

With only 2 years left of All-Pro voting in the decade, your probably looking at about half of your 2000s Team of the Decade right there.

Using All-Pro votes as a guide, here's the "first team" All-Decade if it ended today:

QB-Peyton Manning
    RB-LaDanian Tomlinson
    RB-Marshall Faulk
    WR-Marvin Harrison
    WR-Terrell Owens
    TE-Tony Gonzalez
    OT-Jon Ogden
    OT-Walter Jones
    OG-Alan Faneca
    OG-Steve Hutchinson
    OC-Kevin Mawae

DE-Jason Taylor
    DE-Michael Strahan
    DT-Richard Seymour
    DT-Warren Sapp
    LB-Derrick Brooks
    LB-Brian Urlacher
    LB-Ray Lewis
    CB-Champ Bailey
    CB-Ronde Barber
    S-Ed Reed
    S-Brian Dawkins

K-Adam Vinatieri
    P-Shane Lechler

Jason

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    My votes

Ruben Brown,
    Brian Dawkins,
    Alan Faneca,
    Walter Jones,
    Randy Moss,
    Terrell Owens,

Ken Stabler, QB- 3 time HOF Finalist, last was 2003. Was a a semifinalist 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
    Andre Tippett, OLB- 1 time HOF Finalist, last was 2007. Was a semifinalist in 2007 and 2008

Joe Jacoby, OT
    Cortez Kennedy
  • Options
  • Options
    Active in 2007:

Ruben Brown, OG
    Walter Jones, OT
    Randy Moss, WR
    Jason Taylor, DE

Ken Stabler, QB
    Andre Tippett, OLB

Randy Gradishar, MLB
    Rickey Jackson, OLB
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    Ruben Brown over Alan Faneca at O-Guard?? Wow that's interesting...Not sure I understand though...I guess the 2 extra Pro Bowls from R.Brown trump the 6 All-Pro's and the Super Bowl ring of Faneca?

Not the mention Faneca being the 2nd most dominant player at his position this decade (behind only Urlacher), based on total All-Pro votes...

What's the knock on Faneca? I'm interested to hear why he didn't get your vote..He had been unanimous until then...

Also Jason Taylor over Sapp? I could understand if you vote for both, but picking Taylor over Sapp? Would be interested in that argument as well..Not flaming at all everyone is entitled to their own opinions, just wondering. Maybe you have a different perspective??

Do you collect this set?

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>Ruben Brown over Alan Faneca at O-Guard?? Wow that's interesting...Not sure I understand though...I guess the 2 extra Pro Bowls from R.Brown trump the 6 All-Pro's and the Super Bowl ring of Faneca?

Not the mention Faneca being the 2nd most dominant player at his position this decade (behind only Urlacher), based on total All-Pro votes...

What's the knock on Faneca? I'm interested to hear why he didn't get your vote..He had been unanimous until then...

Also Jason Taylor over Sapp? I could understand if you vote for both, but picking Taylor over Sapp? Would be interested in that argument as well..Not flaming at all everyone is entitled to their own opinions, just wondering. Maybe you have a different perspective??

Do you collect this set?

Jason >>

No offense taken. I collect the set but haven't started listing them on the registry yet. It was nothing against Faneca, he deserves to be in the set. And from the looks of the voting, he will be. I just hope that Ruben Brown could make the cut as well--I feel during his career he hasn't had the quality around him some others have.

as for Sapp, I may be the only one that thinks it, but I don't see the hoopla around him and never have. He had a strong team around him in Tampa and it showed in his stats. He's had a weak team around him in Oakland and it shows in his stats. Taylor on the other hand, has made the most of his situation and appears on a week in and week out basis to want to win. I don't think I've ever seen him give up. Sapp on the other hand I question his commitment. Which also made it hard for me to say Randy Moss, but his numbers are just too impressive...
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    Valid argument on Sapp. I think when it comes to the HOF voters, his over-the-top behavior will actually help him rather then hurt. In fairness to Sapp, he was at the end of his career by the time he went to Oakland. That being said, in 58 games with the Raiders, he had 19.5 sacks, which isn't bad for a DT. He had 10 in 2006 and was a Pro Bowl alternate at the age of 34...The Raiders defense went from being ranked 30th in the NFL the year before Sapp arrived (2003) to 3rd in the NFL in 2006. He played for bad teams no doubt about that. Jason Taylor played for a bad team this year and he DID NOT play at the same level as the past couple of years. His 11 sacks are somewhat misleading, because he was not his typical "beastly" self. Playing for terrible teams with nothing to play for does have an affect on most guys.

Sapp 96.5 sacks from the DT position in 198 games, with a best of 16.5 in 2000.
    Taylor 117 sacks in 172 games as a pass rushing DE, with a best of 18.5 in 2002.

On Faneca, you can vote for as many guys as you want, they aren't in competition. 50% or better and I will make the request to PSA. Only those who are actually registered on the set will get to OFFICIALLY vote. This poll is completely unofficial..lol

Thanks for the response,
    Jason

• Options
    Ok just like super super Tuesday. I registerd a card and a new set SO now my vote counts image

I could not stand being in last place so i added another card 23rd i can live with lol
  • Options
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    jason

here is my votes for the modern set add
    t owens
    r brown
    w jones
    b dawkins
    r moss
    a faneca
    w saap
    c kennedy
    k stabler
    r gradishar

is richmond webb worthy of this list????
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    My vote:

Alan Faneca, OG
    Walter Jones, OT
    Randy Moss, WR
    Terrell Owens, WR
    Warren Sapp, DT
    Jason Taylor, DE

Andre Tippett, LB
    Fred Dean, DE

Randy Gradishar, LB
    Have shine box will travel
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!
    ------------
  • Options
    I'm not suggesting that he be added to the set this year, or even next, but if Steve Hutchinson continues to dominate the way he has, he'll be WELL on his way to the HOF. Alexander went from a stud to an complete afterthought without him. And Adrian Peterson broke the single game rushing record as a rookie. Hutch is just a monster.
  • Options

<< <i>I'm not suggesting that he be added to the set this year, or even next, but if Steve Hutchinson continues to dominate the way he has, he'll be WELL on his way to the HOF. Alexander went from a stud to an complete afterthought without him. And Adrian Peterson broke the single game rushing record as a rookie. Hutch is just a monster. >>

Agreed...I think he's 1 to 2 years away from being added...Another Pro Bowl season next year and I'm cetain he will be up for our vote here at least.

Jason
  • Options
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    andy

I know my FB knowledge is well below most of you guys.......

but who is hutchinson???? what is his card ??? is he a badmitton player????? is his partner starsky?????
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    Oh Jay, Jay, Jay...what are we gonna do with you? image

Here's a little on Hutch:

Hutchinson

As for his key rookie, I have absolutely no idea. I think it's 2001.
  • Options
  • Options
    Jason,

I changed my mind - yes for Ruben Brown.

Greg M.

References:
  • Options

<< <i>Jason,

I changed my mind - yes for Ruben Brown.

Greg M. >>

Greg, vote added.

I think he will make an interesting case. 9 Pro Bowls yet never chosen as one of the top 2 Guards in the league any given year (1st team All-Pro). Tim Brown is in the same boat, but he's helped by his monster stat line. I look at Larry Allen, Randall McDaniel and Will Shields as definite HOFers. All were OG, all overlapped Brown's career, and all were 1st team All-Pro multiple times. The question is, does that help or hurt Brown's case?

Ruben Brown 9 PB/ 0 AP 1995-2007

Larry Allen goes 11 PB/ 6 AP 1994-2007
    Randall McDaniel 12 PB/ 7 AP 1988-2001
    Will Shields 12 PB/ 2 AP 1993-2006
    And let's not forget Alan Faneca with his 7 PB/ 6 AP from 1998-2007

Looking at players who were predominantly OG's already in the HOF and when they played. There are only 9 of them..

Jim Parker--1957-1967
    Gene Hickerson--1958-1973
    Billy Shaw--1961-1969
    Tom Mack--1966-1978
    Larry Little--1967-1980
    Gene Upshaw--1967-1981
    John Hannah--1973-1985
    Joe DeLamielleure--1973-1985
    Mike Munchak--1982-1993

The GREATEST years for OG's in NFL history was 1967 and 1973. There were 6 active HOF Guards playing in each of those years. If Ruben Brown is elected, I would think he would be 5th Guard who was active in each year from 1998-2001. Of the Guards shown above, 2 of them weren't elected until the Senior committee put them in (Hickerson and Shaw) and a 3rd (Tom Mack) was eligible for 16 years before getting in. Hickerson, Shaw and Mack all played during the 1967 season. Hickerson and Mack both played in the 1973 season.

So did we truly witness the greatest stretch of Offensive Guard play in NFL history from 98-01? That would have to be the case for Ruben Brown to make the HOF...Not saying he can't or won't, just that the odds are long that 5 Guards from the same era will be voted in.

Jason

• Options
    I think Ruben Brown and Jason Taylor should be included.

Although my vote might not count as I have not started my registry set yet. (I do have a HOF registry and a good share of the all-time teams....so it is a matter of time I imagine).

Clear Skies,
    Mark

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options

<< <i>I think Ruben Brown and Jason Taylor should be included.

Although my vote might not count as I have not started my registry set yet. (I do have a HOF registry and a good share of the all-time teams....so it is a matter of time I imagine).

Clear Skies,
    Mark >>

You're still free to vote Mark. This is an unofficial poll, the one PSA sends directly to the set participants will officially put these guys in or out of the set. I like to try and get a good snapshot here so we aren't sending in 100 names of guys who won't get the vote. Everytime we've done this so far, the guys who got majority vote here were also selected to the set. We have a very good cross section of the participants here on the message boards.

Feel free to cast your vote if you have an opinion. Let me know which from the list you feel are definitely to likely future HOFers.. Not possible HOFers, but likely or definite..lol..There are hundreds of possible guys, but on the modern set, we are looking for HOF locks and very likely type guys.

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>jason

here is my votes for the modern set add
    t owens
    r brown
    w jones
    b dawkins
    r moss
    a faneca
    w saap
    c kennedy
    k stabler
    r gradishar

is richmond webb worthy of this list???? >>

It's funny that you mention Richmond Webb - because he was one of the more dominant takles of the early/mid 90's. He was an absolute rock on the left side of the line, and he gave up on a few sacks over that period. He is a 7 time Pro Bowler and was a 5 time All Pro. From 1990 to 1996 there wasn't a better tackle in football.

What hurts him is the fact that he wasn't voted to the Pro Bowl or All Pro squad for the last 6 years of his career. Its too bad that Webb wasn't even a semi-finalist this year - that's not a good sign..and neither is the backlog of OL ahead of him.

Jason,

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
    I like Webb as well, but I don't think he has a prayer of making the HOF. To me he falls more into the Lomas Brown, Chris Hinton, Steve Wisniewski type player. All very good, all had a couple of REALLY good years followed up with quite a few average to above average years. He was an exceptional pass blocker, but wasn't mobile enough to be great vs. the run. The Dolphins also never really had a great running attack during his prime, so he could have been better but didn't play in that type system.

Webb was actually only a 2 time 1ST TEAM All-Pro..Anything after that means he got some votes, but wasn't in the top 2 at his position. He also never played in a Super Bowl. His career stretched from 1990-2002. Here are the 1st Team All-Pro OT's during that stretch:

Tony Boselli-3
    Jon Ogden-3
    Harris Barton-2
    Jim Lachey-2
    Orlando Pace-2
    Willie Roaf-2
    Richmond Webb-2
    Erik Williams-2
    Larry Allen-1
    Lomas Brown-1
    Walter Jones-1
    Mike Kenn-1
    Lincoln Kennedy-1
    Anthony Munoz-1
    Kyle Turley-1
    Gary Zimmerman-1

So he was a solid player, but how/when does he fit into the HOF? Look at the players who are/should be ahead of him...Maybe in 2038 the Senior committee will have another crazy meeting like that had this year and will pull Webb's name out of a hat like they did Emmitt Thomas..lol

Jason
  • Options
    Ok, this is for Greg...lol

Quick trip down memory lane..Dolphins starting RBs who played behind Webb from 1990-2000:

Sammie Smith
    Mark Higgs
    Bernie Parmalee
    Karim Abdul-Jabbar
    Cecil Collins
    Lamar Smith

Poor Marino...lololol...

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>Ok, this is for Greg...lol

Quick trip down memory lane..Dolphins starting RBs who played behind Webb from 1990-2000:

Sammie Smith
    Mark Higgs
    Bernie Parmalee
    Karim Abdul-Jabbar
    Cecil Collins
    Lamar Smith

Poor Marino...lololol...

Jason >>

It's pretty sad when the best of the bunch (Parmalee) was a UPS driver prior to starting in the Dolphins backfield.

Greg M>

References:
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Ok, this is for Greg...lol

Sammie Smith
    Mark Higgs
    Bernie Parmalee
    Karim Abdul-Jabbar
    Cecil Collins
    Lamar Smith

Poor Marino...lololol...

Jason >>

It's pretty sad when the best of the bunch (Parmalee) was a UPS driver prior to starting in the Dolphins backfield.

Greg M> >>

Hey those UPS drivers can hustle.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Here are my votes:
    Alan Faneca
    Walter Jones
    Randy Moss
    Warren Sapp
    Ruben Brown
    Ken Stabler
    Collector of NFL HOF RC's & Brian Urlacher
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>LAST CALL!!! >>

Oh man, thank God I made it in time! I would like to add Mr. Harold Jackson. Who's with me? Anyone? What's this, no one's with me? Darn image

• Options
    Your 2008 Fianlists:

Cris Carter
    Darrell Green
    Fred Dean
    Richard Dent
    Marshall Goldberg
    Randy Gradishar
    Russ Grimm
    Ray Guy
    Bob Kuechenberg
    Randall McDaniel
    Art Monk
    Andre Reed
    Paul Tagliabue
    Derrick Thomas
    Emmitt Thomas
    Andre Tippett
    Gary Zimmerman

I am adding a vote for Tippett and Fred Dean.

Both are now 2 time HOF finalists within the last 2 years.

Anyone else like to do the same?

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>Your 2008 Fianlists:

Cris Carter
    Darrell Green
    Fred Dean
    Richard Dent
    Marshall Goldberg
    Randy Gradishar
    Russ Grimm
    Ray Guy
    Bob Kuechenberg
    Randall McDaniel
    Art Monk
    Andre Reed
    Paul Tagliabue
    Derrick Thomas
    Emmitt Thomas
    Andre Tippett
    Gary Zimmerman

I am adding a vote for Tippett and Fred Dean.

Both are now 2 time HOF finalists within the last 2 years.

Anyone else like to do the same?

Jason >>

Yes to Dean and Tippett for me also.

Greg M.

References:
  • Options
    Jason,

I thought that Ruben Brown had enough votes...are you sure there are only 6 (meaning that he is 1 shy)?

Greg M.

References:
  • Options

<< <i>Jason,

I thought that Ruben Brown had enough votes...are you sure there are only 6 (meaning that he is 1 shy)?

Greg M. >>

Only 6..Meteoriteguy said that he thought he and J.Taylor should be included, but I didn't count that as an official vote. Surely, he would vote for others and not just Taylor and Brown (officially)..I posted that he is free to cast a vote though.

Jason
  • Options
    Tippett and Dean both get a yes from me as well.