Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Lets take up a collection for HANDYMAN THE LYING PROCRASTINATOR

Since he needs $55 so badly that he had to steal it from Mickey71, lets find 55 guys will to paypal handyman $1 so that he can get a new haircut, buy more meds, get sweedish meatball recipes....whatever.

Comments

• Options
    I'll send him my used band-aid collection.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did I steal 55.00 if I gave him the product. And I tried to refund his money. If you are not involved you have no room to judge. I am working out this situation right now..
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Hi Nick
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Mike. Got a dollar for a thief?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I agree, Nick you should edit this title. Derek may be a few things but thief is not one of them, yet.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>I agree, Nick you should edit this title. Derek may be a few things but thief is not one of them, yet.

Steve >>

Done
  • Options
    Thankyou.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can do 50 cents today and 50 cents a week from Sunday, Nick...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I send a check, post dated for 2009 and with my name spelled incorrectly.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Edited to say: dang, Stown beat me to it image
  • Options
    just remember for the price of a cup of coffee you can feed this starving child for a month!

if you go to starbucks, then you can feed him for a year...

watch out though, over-feeding can lead to giant head syndrome.
  • Options
    Yea for nam!!!

A hero to all, a prince to a few.
  • Options
    This whole problem could have been avoided. Look at all the crap Handyman has
    put himself through now. If he simply just refunded a unhappy customer, none
    of these posts would have been made. The fact that he is playing games will only hurt him in the longrun!
    People will not forget this and he will always be labeled as a con
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    i got an '87 topps psa 10 barry bonds rc,

that should worth, ohhhh at least $1.50 to 1.75.

it's in the kitty.

julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    Nick,

It cost you $55 for a hair cut? Were do you get one, were the movie stars go? I go to SuperCuts for 13 bucks! image

Giovanni
  • Options
    Payment was just sent to his paypal account which he provided. You now how a full refund including SH and all the extra cards that I gave you for free.
  • Options
    Thats no fun. What are we going to talk about now?
    Bill
    looking for PELLE LINDBERGH's psa and 1960 fleer baseball psa 8 and up
    sets in progress
    R.I.P. Barstow 24 April 1999 - May 15 2009
  • Options
    You mean all the extra creased cards that you told him to keep? Why is that now an issue? You trying to make him out as the bad guy?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>You now how a full refund including SH and all the extra cards that I gave you for free. >>

Who are you talking too moron? Mickey hasn't posted once in this thread.
  • Options
    i love the search feature....lets you research people from days gone bye before making a "trade"

resolution ok nam?
  • Options
    Slander is'nt a good thing. When did I "Steal 55.00" I believe I refunded his money and let him keep all the cards.

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Slander is'nt a good thing. When did I "Steal 55.00" I believe I refunded his money and let him keep all the cards. >>

look up the definition of slander
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    I don't know the whole story behind this, but I can say that I made a $900 deal with Handyman some time ago, and the cards all arrived quickly with no hassles.
  • Options

<< <i>Slander is'nt a good thing. When did I "Steal 55.00" I believe I refunded his money and let him keep all the cards. >>

Back when I started this thread you had not yet returned his money, so my OP was accurate. Then 7 hours later you posted that you returned his money (maybe it was this thread that shamed you into it). My comments stand.

Thanks to caramelcollector for reviving this thread, and I hope no one on these boards ever deals with you again.
  • Options
    Thank you Boopotts
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks to caramelcollector for reviving this thread, and I hope no one on these boards ever deals with you again. >>

Until you know caramelcollector's previous ID, don't get too warm and fuzzy with him.
  • Options
    I feel like theres a connect the dot issue here....

Bill, who is carmel collector, and what are his/her motives to revive this thread.

just makes me...image
    The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set
  • Options
    I think it might be gary. Him an i had it out like they are with me over this one deal. I think hes enjoying this. But this was an old issue that I thought went away. I didnt do this deal the best I could. But I did try and solve it. I sh the cards slow and I put multiple cards in one holder. It was my fault. I was also very busy at the time of this deal as I was changing over all my stuff and moving to Sweden. Things happen, but I have done several deals with no problems. I just did a deal this week with "al032184" for 850.00 with no problems.
  • Options
    Not Gary
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Not Gary >>

I am caramelcollector
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    No I am Emmit Smith.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>No I am Emmit Smith. >>

Can I have your autograph?
  • Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    Here's some damn caramels for your collection
    imageimage
  • Options
    i was simply reading the Vintage trade forum, i saw that Handyman, whi i dont know, was offering cards i was interested in,
    i then searched any threads with his name and this one came up...sorry but i was just doing do due diligence...
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    I'm Ron Burgundy???
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am the Walrus!
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    I am William Wallace
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    I am, I'm me.
  • Options
    smetsmet Posts: 359 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm Ron Burgundy??? >>

Do you have any idea how important you are?
  • Options
    I am Elgin Baylor...
  • Options
    Caramel do all the due diligence you want, read the thread, no need to bring it back up.

JMHO

Steve

Good for you.