Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

2 20th Ann ASE Sets: $375 (PACKAGE DEAL: Both Sets $700 Del)

PACKAGE DEAL: Both Sets, $700, delivered. Includes shipping, insurance and PayPal fees (if you choose to use PayPal). Going to DisneyWorld!!

Thanks to everyone who has given this newbie a chance (and a little trust...I know it's hard to come by now-a-days!). This has been a great experience so far!

Howdy!

Here's what I've got. PM me with what you'd like and how you'd like to make arrangements. Thanks!

2 20th Anniversary ASE Sets, no spots, opened but have all boxes/COA: $375 each

I've fixed the PM'ing issue, and I can accept PayPal, if you desire (but will need to add the 2.9% fee for the transaction). I offer 3-day money-back guarantees, will ship UPS or USPS insured for all items. I'll only bill actual costs of shipping; I'll pick up the insurance. Please let me know how you'd like it shipped and I'll send you the costs BEFORE I send the coin(s). If you buy more, the shipping costs will obviously be much less (no per-coin shipping on multiple orders).

I can also provide the Mint links for the order numbers to ensure you receive what I'm advertising; let me know what you need to see, and I'll do my best to provide.

Note: I've placed these items for sale on Ebay (except the ASE 20th Ann sets...only want to offer them here for now), at higher prices, but if you prefer to order through Ebay, please feel free. They do have "Or Best Offer" options, there, as well.

Edited to lower prices and add a little more description.

Edited again to list sold items.
ASE Addict...but oh so poor!

Comments