Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Selling U.S. Coins: all graded by the top 4 (9 coins)

This list has been edited as of July 17, 2008.

Hi. I have the following PCGS/NGC/ANACS/ICG U.S. coins for sale. There's a little bit of everything here. I am a coin dealer who only does U.S. coins and I try to keep a diverse inventory of the U.S. coins. As the name seems to imply, not everything I sell has nice toning, but this is one area of the market it looks like I am started to specialize in.

Of course you may buy individual lots, you don't have to buy it all. All coins in modern holders unless noted otherwise. I have possession of and the capacity to take pictures of all of these coins but to post all pictures in this message would be impractical because I figure it would take a long time to load (I like taking at least 7 pics of each coin). I have included some notes. Send me a personal message for coins you are interested in seeing pictures of and potentially buying. Please include an email address for me to send pictures to.

I accept Paypal, Cashier's Check, Money Order, and Personal Check. Must be in US funds! I only ship to the United States! Prices include shipping. Insurance would be extra, though.

List goes in order first by denomination, least to greatest; than by year, earliest to latest. Commems and Bullion Eagles listed last. Check the URL in the sig for additional offerings.

1951 10c PCGS PR66 solid; some haze, but only around the rims on either side. No practical contrast. $50
1938 P 25c ANACS AU55 overgraded plain and simple; looks more like a cleaned AU50 $40
2001 S SAC$1 ICG PR68DCAM solid; virtually haze free; only a few light peck marks on the obverse and they aren't even that noticeable; solid contrast $50
1873 P G$5 PCGS AU53 Closed 3 solid; no heavy marks and with the wear and luster you'd expect for the grade. $400

Modern Commems (none of these come with any boxes or papers):
1995 D Cycling $1 PCGS MS68 light brown toning smudge near rim 10 o'clock obverse; light tan marks on part of reverse; nothing too terrible $100
1996 S Soccer 50c NGC MS68 white; near the middle of the obverse there is overpolishing/possible a bagmark. NGC freaked out and called this a 68 but it could easily make it into a 69 holder. $100
1996 S Swimming 50c PCGS MS68 white; looks perfect until you notice the 1cm hairline below the motto and extending to the back of the swimmer's elbow; $105

Neither of these Proof Silver Eagles come with boxes or papers:
1997 P PCGS PR66DCAM white; very minimal spotting; has a hairline similar to the one on the Swimming Half I described above; extends across the greater part of the right obverse field; PCGS freaked out and called it a 66; looks 68+ $100
1997 P NGC PF68UCAM white; no hairlines but there are numerous relatively small spots on either side; maybe a dozen on the obverse, 30 on the reverse; maybe a bit too many for the 68 grade. . . $90 (the 66DC above is actually nicer than this one though the grade says otherwise)

-end-

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out my current eBay offerings, but I don't sell much on eBay these days.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth. ~Vladimir Lenin

Comments

• Options
    mirabelamirabela Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, you get a blue ribbon as far as I'm concerned for mellow, unhyped, candid disclosure in your written descriptions.

I'd shop with you.

Best of luck here.
    mirabela
  • Options
    Turn you PM on, not showing
    john
    References

Loe-steelielee-bought 690. sale
    nate-grandrapidian-bought 70. sale
    Paul-commoncents-3500+ sales
    Ken-jfoot-sold-125.00 sale
    Mike-mozeppa-bought 1080. sale
    Dave-Badger-sale 560.00
    Lochness-sale 1,000. 00
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, PM?
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    No PM, so I'll just say I'll take the 1948-D 25c PCGS MS65 $40 white, decent.

Where do I send payment?
  • Options
    pm sent
    Collecting
    Minnie Minoso Master and Basic
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    1960's Topps run Mega Set image
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso
  • Options
    No longer available:

1948-D 25c PCGS MS65
    2000 Silver Eagle PCGS MS69 Millennium Set

Thanks to all who purchased so far.

I will update as needed the ones that are no longer available. As for my new purchases, I will put those together along with the ones that still remain on this list unsold after a while and create a new topic on this board with my newest offerings. So look for me in the future!
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm sent
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice list.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Uh oh. After a resurrection of this topic I find I currently no longer have the following available:

42-S 1c
    81-S 1c
    12-D 5c
    74-P 10c
    38 proof 10c
    27-P 25c
    48-D 25c
    1857 50c
    1891 50c
    1956 proof 50c
    all Morgans
    both Ikes
    wide rim
    Sesqui; as a pop1 coin, you better believe that one's gone (sold like wildfire!)
    Soccer, although I have a Soccer in NGC MS68 that's untoned; just a mint-made tiny flaw in center of obverse scared NGC into making this a 68. no box or COA
    the PCGS MS69 Millennium Eagle

Sorry I did not keep up the topic. Thank you for resurrecting it, blu62vette.
  • Options
    Please refer back to the OP for my latest offerings. None of the 46 from my original list are available anymore.