Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Coin Collecting is an inherited trait ...

If you look at my registry coins you will find the KDB collection of coins. Here you have a picture of my grand daughter admiring one of her coins image

Comments

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that shiney Halogram has her fixated.
    But girls allways like the shiney things.
    Congrats GandPa.
  • Options
    Ron,
    What a great picture! She's an MS70 for sure. image

RegistryNut
  • Options
    great pic

and as we all know.....the next pic ......was the one with the coin going into her mouth...............:-)

so lie to me and say she didnt do the " taste " test.......being a coin... she could of been doing a hardness test

monsterman
    my goal is to find the monsters and i go where they are but i sometimes miss some.... so if you have any and want to sell IM THE BUYER FOR THEM!!!

out of rockets ...out of bullets...switching to harsh language
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Looks to me like she's checking that coin for errors.
    Dan
  • Options

<< <i>great pic

and as we all know.....the next pic ......was the one with the coin going into her mouth...............:-)

so lie to me and say she didn't do the " taste " test.......being a coin... she could of been doing a hardness test

monsterman >>

While I cannot deny that the coin did, in fact, eventually find its way into our young numismatists mouth - She spent an extraordinary amount of time examining the two coins we gave here for her perusal.
  • Options
    ronday

btw...your pic has been entered into my hall of fame pics.....it was a first ballot unanimous decision!!!!!

monsterman
    my goal is to find the monsters and i go where they are but i sometimes miss some.... so if you have any and want to sell IM THE BUYER FOR THEM!!!

out of rockets ...out of bullets...switching to harsh language
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really cute!

My wife says she may grow up and be famous for a different reason!!

She may bring back the two handed jump shot in Women's College basketball in 17 years from now!!

My wife says Womens College basketball has not seen a two handed jump shot since the 1970's. image
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!