Home U.S. Coin Forum

Ummm...yeah....here is an ebay seller I would trust....

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
How many things can YOU find in the auction listing? Don't forget to look at the pictures in the auction image
Here ya go!

This is a very fine ANI Certified NGC MS67 Roosevelt Dime Brilliant Uncirculated 1960-D Silver completely RAINBOW TONED on the obverse, the reverse is a little shadded, but full colors on the obverse, a nice item, perfect condition item Slabbed, a nice collectors items, very valuable and very rare,,, all offers considered.

TGCS is a certified member of the Coin Collectors Society most of our coins are registered with this site, pricing and grading are confirmed through Numis Media and have been established during the grading process, please visit http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/default.aspx search for TGCS. We add the cost of the item as current market allows and for reasonable selling price, plus the cost of getting this coin certified, the e-bay fee's and a small mark up from our end, Red Book pricing does not cover the grading and slabbing process, lets not forget this

we are a private collector, we do not certify or authenticate coins, we lists coins for the going price as per Numis Media states its value, we add the cost of certification so you dont have to, we add a small fee for our overhead and the e-may listing fee's, we are offering you the purchaser a full 7 day money back guarntee, if not satisfied for any reason, we will not refund your money simply becuase you changed your mind, simply return the item to us and we will refund your purchase price, not the shipping back to you through pay pal, we do not ship overseas, we do not give discounts on shipping it costs what it costs, we want you to enjoy these items and have some fun, please visit our store for other great deals, insurance is your option you have to pay for it, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items once we have placed it in the care of the shipping company we consider it yours.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    they truly have a firm grasp of the "Engrish" language

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • tightbudgettightbudget Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that thing got boring to read
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boring to read.
    Broken grammar/spelling when trying to sell (and we aren't talking difficult words either).
    WTH is "ANI certified NGC" anyway? It isn't NGC slabbed....
    Rainbow toned? NOT! (well, maybe by teletrade "rainbow" it is image

"We are a private collector, we do not certify or authenticate coins, we lists coins for the going price as per Numis Media states its value, we add the cost of certification so you don't have to, we add a small fee for our overhead and the e-may listing fee's blah blah blah..."

There are so many issues in this it isn't even funny!
    Adding the grading fees, so you don't have to image
    Adding ebay's fees
    A small markup

Sorry....I just found it rather funny to see.....I would hope people would avoid them but obviously they get a few people image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• numismanumisma Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭✭

A $1 coin for $55? Yeah, I wouldn't trust them either.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file