Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

VENEZUELAN MUNSON PSA 5

1977 VENEZUELAN LEAGUE THURMAN MUNSON STICKER PSA 5

ONLY ONE GRADED BY PSA, CHECK THE POPULATION REPORT.

$245.00 (shipping and delivery confirmation free). I can put this on eBay with a Buy It Now OR we can just go through PM.

First person with PM gets it.

Any questions let me know.

Comments

• GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    Bump
  • seems like a reasonable price. I'm surprised it hasn't sold. Aren't these insanely tough?
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    jmbkb - they're tougher than insanely tough. You can go weeks at a time without seeing any card from this set, raw or graded, on eBay

It's a good price (I was thrilled to pick up a raw common in lower grade from this set for $10 recently), and I'm surprised a serious Munson collector hasn't grabbed it.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
    Many emails, still no buyer though.

$245 is a good price.
  • picture not showing up. Can you pm it to me?
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • pic may be from photobucket? I think theres a problem with the website tonight...
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭
    Many thanks to Gonblott for an awesome deal.
    I was a little hesitant to do an off ebay deal for more than a hundred bucks or so. Gonblott put the card up on ebay for me. I'm sure it wasn't necessary, but it made me feel better about the deal.
    Very easy to deal with
    Thanks Gonblott!
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
    Speedy payment and a great buyer! Thanks and I hope you enjoy your card. Left feedback for you.