Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

looking for printing errors

Mostly interested in pre 1974 miscuts wrongbacks/fronts anything weird and unusual also interested in after 1974 if the price is right. Mike
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

• Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    TTT
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    not sure if you can use this but I have a 1988 topps rack with the rare keith comstock white letter error showing on the top middle of the pack. Ive had this rack since 1988. The scan shows the correct version with the blue lettering as well. Just thought I would throw this out there at ya, probably too new for ya? No idea what im looking for on it. Probably a 1 of a kind? If your interested, throw me a PM
    thnx! Tom

edit..forgot to put pic in...">unopened 1988 rack with keith comstock error
  • Options
  • Options
    I have a 1955 B Fb Jim Ringo Rookie SGC 60 w/ wrong back #123 Sanford. PM me for scan w/ your email address if interested.
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    1988 Comstock has 3 listed variations in the SCD Standard Catalog...white team letters/blue team letters, white name/blue team letters, yellow name I do not have any idea of the values but I bet it would be a good item to have graded if PSA ever gets around to doing racks. I just picked ip some 1991 Baseball with 1990 football backs, how weird is that? I have heard of Mork and mindy cards with Baseball backs but this may be urban/hobby legend. Mike