Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ugh... Coin Collector is on

with perfect ANACS-MS70 Eagles...

way to go ANACS, you just made yourself the No 1 Chit Slab in the US !!

Comments

• Options
    Best Regards,

Rob

"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."

• Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    2008 MS-70 ASEs... new ANACS slabs.
  • Options
    Wow, that's just wrong!imageimage
    Best Regards,

Rob

"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."

• Options
    tightbudgettightbudget Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭
    I'll buy those $50 Buffalos they're selling now at half price.
  • Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow....10th Anniversary Platinum issue...4999.99...not sure of the grade 'cause it was just a flash on the screen but holey moley that is a lot!

K
    ANA LM
  • Options
    anyone have chambers cell# i have one ill let go for $3500.
  • Options
    Now more lies about the Gold Bullion coins.

You can't buy the quarter or half ouncer anywhere but through them as they only come in sets and ONLY THEY have them.

Right...................................... I can point out a dozen websites as well as eBay and numerous B&M shops where you can buy them in singles or as many as you can afford. No need to have to purchase a full set.

How can they get away with this crap? There has to be a lawyer or two who would cut them to ribbons in a courtroom.

The tapes of the show are all they would need to sue the Hell out of them for false advertising and outright fraud.

Never mind the gouging prices.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can think about ANACS is

"I HATE WHAT YOU'VE BECOME!"

I watched for a few minutes and was thoroughly disgusted....
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options

<< <i>All I can think about ANACS is

"I HATE WHAT YOU'VE BECOME!"

I watched for a few minutes and was thoroughly disgusted.... >>

Yeah, it didn't take long did it?

We probably wretched in unison.

This rapid destruction of ANACS has been in record time. Even ACG took forever in comparison.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    500Bay500Bay Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭
    Is that the New New ANACS slab?
    Finem Respice
  • Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel it a little deeper, I think...they were right here, not far from where I live, and I had friends there...to see ANACS like this makes me want to smother them with a pillow and throw a sink through the window to make my escape...(movie reference- in case anyone thinks I'm serious about the smothering)
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess ANACS was like that before JT bought them eh? Is that what made them so attractive to him or is that the direction he steered them in. BTW what holder were the coins in?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file