Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Is anyone else having problems with cert numbers?

Sorry if this has been discussed already.

I just got back a sub and I attempted to send the online "request form" for cards not yet in my player set. I enter the cert numbers and a page comes up with no cards listed. This happening to anyone else?

Matt

Comments

• Same here. Received my cards today in the mail and when I go to enter them, it says the cert number is not valid. Checked and rechecked but it not worky.image

Maybe it is a Y2K8 bug.
    Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭
    It usually takes a few days for the cert #s to be active in PSA's system.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Glad I could help.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It usually takes a few days for the cert #s to be active in PSA's system. >>

I usually can add them the same night my sub pops online. never had a problem before untill this last sub. Must be a system glich
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I usually can add them the same night my sub pops online. never had a problem before untill this last sub. Must be a system glich >>

I know I in the past had to wait a day or 2 after my sub popped before being able to add my cards to my sets. I would say if you are still having a problem after Thursday to check with PSA. But you'll probably be OK.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • If the card is the first one, of that Set & No. graded - then it takes a while before you can add it to your set in the PSA Card Registry. It'a a frequent problem I've run into when adding cards to my 1939 Gum Inc. War News Pictures Registry Set. I have quite a few PSA3 & 4's in that set that are Pop 1 with none higher.
    30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
    Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is with the system.

I contacted Gayle and she said they were working on fixing the problems
  • JonBJonB Posts: 495
    Once I had to wait about a week after I received my sub back before I could enter them... that was a couple years ago though.
  • samspopsamspop Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭
    PSA seems to have a bug in the system. The database is losing certification numbers. I had 4 cards from a submission that I received over a week ago that say that the card cert #'s do not exist. I emailed Jenny Vo with the specifics, but have not heard back from her. If I hear something by 5pm PST, I will let everyone know.