• Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go change it back and all will be fine.image
    Larry

• Options
  • Options
    better?
  • Options
    lol im sure you could go back and fine your original.
    wonder why it changed?

• Options
    GritsManGritsMan Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭
    Avatar changes are something that often happen to men over 50. You should get annual prostate exams and consult your doctor for drugs that will help with this dysfunction.
    Winner of the Coveted Devil Award June 8th, 2010
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    This happened to me last year. You can search for it in the data base or if not found, enter it next time it's open season.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Avatar changes are something that often happen to men over 50. You should get annual prostate exams and consult your doctor for drugs that will help with this dysfunction. >>

Becky
  • Options
    tightbudgettightbudget Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Avatar changes are something that often happen to men over 50. You should get annual prostate exams and consult your doctor for drugs that will help with this dysfunction. >>

• Options
    same thing happened to me last month....it vanished from the list...I asked Carol and she said she hadnt heard about any being deleted...another mystery
  • Options

<< <i>Maybe smoeone was offended by your Hillary sketch >>

Nah! NOW he's got a Hillary sketch.

He might want to check out this page.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That happened to my Leanni Lei one as well image
    Carol didn't know why it disappeared but since it was an attractive woman's pic, she thought maybe someone complained and it was removed "no babes allowed" image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file