Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

JustHavingFun collection has been prominent on Teletrade. What would you call your collection on YOU

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only coins that have been on Teletrade (thus far) are the pieces that will not be featured in the major sales scheduled to take place in 2008 (i.e. coins not in the actual #1 Registry set). Also, none of the TT coins have had the JHF logo on the coins, although anyone purchasing a Teletrade coin can ask me to obtain a letter from JHF confirming it was from JHF's personal collection. The top JHF coins will be sold in personalized slabs, however. First up will be the auction of JHF's Silver Roosevelt Dime collection in the first half of 2008. Arrangements are near complete for the auction of the collection - I just need to complete the pedigreeing of the slabs with PCGS and complete my work in assisting the auction company with documenting the history of many of the pieces in the collection in the special catalog being prepared for the auction (e.g. - ex Registrycoin set, ex-Cascio set, etc).

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    I don't think they could get all that on the slab label, Mitch. Wanna try narrowing it down?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If my collection ever appears in personalized slabs, they will probably read something like "Estate of MrEureka". Sure as hell ain't happening in my lifetime.
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    In that case, how about JustLayinAround

• Options
    "Look What I Found"
  • Options
    GritsManGritsMan Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭
    "The Gettin' Across the Border Collection"
    Winner of the Coveted Devil Award June 8th, 2010
  • Options
    tightbudgettightbudget Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭
    ex. Crappiest Collection Ever
  • Options
    Dawg144Dawg144 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭
    The "Everyone Else's Sets Must Have Been Pretty Terrible for Mine to Get Pedigreed" Collection. image
  • Options
    I've had my eye on CluelessInColorado, if no one else gets it first.

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    simple...

the HepKitty collection....

these bring top dollar.

a toner HepKitty Frankie is higly sought after....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    just the # 70. thats it. nothing else on the holders.image u asked.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file