Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

End of 2007/ Beginning of 2008 Sale of Certified Coins

To wrap up a great year here are selections of certified coins for sale at bona-fide wholesale prices. All descriptions are accurate as can be and your satisfaction comes guaranteed with every order you place with me.

Half Dimes:

1833 H10c MS62 PCGS - An affordable and lovely example of a choice uncirculated Bust Half Dime. At first glance this piece has the look of an example graded higher than an MS62, complete with surfaces that show no signs of distracting hits or hairlines. Aged to perfection in a light enveloping gloss of golden toning. -- SOLD

Half Dollars:

1935 50c MS65 PCGS - A tougher to find better date. Lustrous with a completely enveloping light to medium toning reminiscent of a warm glass of apple cider. Definitely a keeper for folks who enjoy luster and originality. -- SOLD

1943 50c MS65 PCGS - Bright and flashy and totally untoned. Strongly struck without any distractions that can be considered any more than trivial. An ideal coin for a 20th century type set. Offered at close to Bluesheet numbers. -- SOLD

1943-S 50c MS65 PCGS - Surfaces have the same look as staring into a glass of champagne. Fairly well struck for the date considering that 1943-S's are notoriously weakly detailed. Buy this coin and add an alluring addition to your collection. -- SOLD

1944 50c MS65 PCGS - Smooth and mellow and a lovely gem. Lustrous with a soft shade of golden hues. There is one easily missed speck of darker toning near one of the sun rays on the obverse. Sold at close to Bluesheet price. -- SOLD

1944-D 50c MS65 PCGS - Smothered by an original coat of light mahogany toning both on the obverse and the reverse yet the luster still shines through. On the technical aspects this half is strong for the grade. -- SOLD

1945 50c MS65 PCGS - Blast white and lustrous. -- SOLD

1945-D 50c MS65 PCGS - Virtually white and undoubtedly flashy. Nicely detailed as far as always weakly struck "D" mint halves go. -- SOLD

1945-S 50c MS65 PCGS - Totally white complemented by a blast of frosty loveliness on the surfaces. -- SOLD

1947 50c MS65 PCGS - Regardless of what your price guides tell you, 1947 Walker halves are always a pain to find in gem condition. This one's mostly white but accompanied by a slight tint of golden toning. Void of anything more than slight imperfections. -- SOLD

1947-D 50c MS65 PCGS - Blast white and lustrous. Another painful-to-find half in gem grades. -- SOLD

Commemoratives:

1946 50c Iowa Commemorative MS67 NGC - A superb gem! Blast white and lustrous. Perfect for any high grade type set. -- $300.00

1926-S 50c Oregon Trail Commemorative MS66 NGC - White and satiny in the centers, hues of rose, cinnamon, blues and golds at the peripheries on both sides. The reverse is also consistent with the look of the obverse. An absolutely original and better date commemorative that's perfect for anybody who is a connoisseur of attractive superb gem commemoratives. -- $410.00

Dollars:

1879-S $1 MS65 PCGS - Totally white and frosty. -- SOLD

1881 $1 MS65 PCGS - A semi-scarce better date. Blast white and comes with the trademark satiny luster that the Philadelphia Mint is famous for. -- $595.00

1885-CC $1 MS64 PCGS - Why this so-called near gem isn't a full gem puzzles me. Blast white and gleaming. A few light scratches on the chin of Liberty is all I see that can be considered a negative. The reverse, save for one light scratch, is essentially flawless. -- SOLD

See something you like listed here? If you do please do yourself a favor and send me a PM with your purchase requests. Shipping charges will vary depending on the details of your order. Have a great new year and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

Comments

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wei, you need to get some copper and silver Roosies (toned, of course) in your groupings image

For those that haven't dealt with Wei (WTCG), he is a class act to buy from. I rank him up top with some of the others that sell here (or post here and sell on ebay) like Russ, Cohodk, Colorfulcoins, etc.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wei, you need to get some copper and silver Roosies (toned, of course) in your groupings image

For those that haven't dealt with Wei (WTCG), he is a class act to buy from. I rank him up top with some of the others that sell here (or post here and sell on ebay) like Russ, Cohodk, Colorfulcoins, etc. >>

Silver rules...
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Wei, you need to get some copper and silver Roosies (toned, of course) in your groupings image

For those that haven't dealt with Wei (WTCG), he is a class act to buy from. I rank him up top with some of the others that sell here (or post here and sell on ebay) like Russ, Cohodk, Colorfulcoins, etc. >>

Silver rules... >>

It sho does!! image
    Still a few great coins available.
  • pm sent!
  • RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    .....AND THE REMAINING WALKERS ARE MINE!

TTT for some great coins from a great seller!