Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Maria Teresa - Rome Mint Premium?

I know some of the earlier restrikes carry some premiums, anyone know if this is the case with the the 35-37 roman mint restrikes, I can't seem to find any specific pricing info? I have attached a scan of the tail feathers of my coin, Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found that the Rome mint doesn't bring a premium.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the information about the restrikes is widely published enough for anyone to care enough to pay a premium.

(I myself wouldn't know how to tell one from another, without asking somebody here to post that often-used link again.)

To me personally, they're all just bullion. But cool bullion, t'be sure.

Say, that's a helluva nice lookin' HR Peace dollar in your avatar. Your coin? I've seldom seen them with such nice luster and strong strike. If you own that coin, be proud of it.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>I don't think the information about the restrikes is widely published enough for anyone to care enough to pay a premium.

(I myself wouldn't know how to tell one from another, without asking somebody here to post that often-used link again.)

To me personally, they're all just bullion. But cool bullion, t'be sure.

Say, that's a helluva nice lookin' HR Peace dollar in your avatar. Your coin? I've seldom seen them with such nice luster and strong strike. If you own that coin, be proud of it. >>

No sir, that was a stock avatar that I chose for the same reasons that you just expressed. I absolutely love HR peace dollars and try to purchase nicely struck coins whenever im given the opportunity. Thank you kindly for the information.