Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Rippin' an 88 OPC Baseball Wax Box

Good Afternoon,
Killing time till I can start Drinkin'. So decided to Rip an 88 OPC Baseball box I've had around for awhile.
Any body have any interest in anything ????? Let me know.
Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• i'd be interested in the ozzie smith's if they are better looking than this one

White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • Good Day,
    Yes I found one (Smith), I think it was a little better centered, just had this Dam piece of Gum glued to it.
    Sorry
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Good Afternoon,
    So after the 88 OPC I was still was bored. And by the way, with a few exceptions I had forgotten how full of nobody's the 88 stuff is. So anyway I ripped a box of 86 Topps Baseball racks. If anybody wants anything let me know.
    Neil
  • Neil, I'll take all of the Dodger cards! image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Arny,
    Do you want the Dodgers from the 88 OPC or the 86 Topps?
    Let me know. Or both ?????
    Neil
  • Not that I want them, but did you pull the Nate Minchey, Alex Sanchez, Derek Bell or Delino Deshields cards? I'll bet a lot of collectors here never knew those cards existed.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Good day,
    Didn't pull them but I'm sure they are there. Actually my favorite was some guy named Igor or something like that. I have actually seen his cards in a couple of different card years.
    neil
  • AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    My want list from this set:

1988 OPC:
    199-Scott Bradley
    246-Scott Bankhead
    250-Nolan Ryan
    321-Mike Schmidt

I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • 1986...flashback...something about Jim gantneers....Tekno.....room spinning...bowels churning.....
  • Boba,
    Yes, I remember that, sort of, and some Boy and I mean Boy picking up his toy's and running home to Mama. I stayed on the sidelines for that one but did enjoy watching...........
    And by the way Gumby, I pulled the Gantner I found from the 86, if you want it it's yours.
    Neil
  • Good day,
    Akbarclone, got three of the 4 from the 88 for you. Didn't find the Bankhead, but got the other three.
    Neil
  • AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Excellent! PM sent.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.