Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

After having a PM conversation with coinkid855

I've come to the conclusion that he was not lying and I hereby apologize. I took what was PM'd to me by another forum as gospel and never even gave a thought that the dealer lied to the person who PM'd me. For that I'm sorry.

Ken

Comments

  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭✭
    Another happy ending, Fantastic image
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,109 ✭✭✭


    << <i>I've come to the conclusion that he was not lying and I hereby apologize. I took what was PM'd to me by another forum as gospel and never even gave a thought that the dealer lied to the person who PM'd me. For that I'm sorry.

    Ken >>



    You know better than to believe any PMs from the OFR!!!! image

    imageimage

    TC71

    image
  • Options
    coinkid855coinkid855 Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the apology.


    -Paul
  • Options


    << <i>Thanks for the apology.


    -Paul >>



    You're most welcome.

    Ken
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭


    it's good to forgive, especially for the new year.................HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! image



    steve
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I agree.


    Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 47,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group hug everyone. image





    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

  • Options
    coinkid855coinkid855 Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Group hug everyone.image >>



    haha

    -Paul
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 10,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even know what this is about, but I'm suddenly feeling all warm and fuzzy, too!
    image

  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 47,782 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I don't even know what this is about, but I'm suddenly feeling all warm and fuzzy, too!
    image >>



    Whatcha been drinking? image

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 10,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhh, that's it!
    image

  • Options


    << <i>

    << <i>I don't even know what this is about, but I'm suddenly feeling all warm and fuzzy, too!
    image >>



    Whatcha been drinking? image >>



    Something stronger than Dew!!image
  • Options
    BarbercoinBarbercoin Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    What a "stand up guy".



    image

    WTB: Barber Quarters XF

  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777 ✭
    Are you going to apologize to james taylor about that comment involving him crapping on someone's carpet? image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    I wonder if this will get to 400.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,231 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I wonder if this will get to 400. >>



    Maybe if Ken adds a poll image

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    Big of you, in my opinion, K. It's always difficult to apologize. I respect you for it.
    "College men from LSU- went in dumb, come out dumb too..."
    -Randy Newmanimage
  • Options


    << <i>Are you going to apologize to james taylor about that comment involving him crapping on someone's carpet? image >>



    No.image
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    You should send Coinkid an apology coin.

    Scratch that, who would want Canadian crap.image
  • Options
    NumisOxideNumisOxide Posts: 11,050 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>Group hug everyone.image >>



    haha

    -Paul >>


    image
  • Options


    << <i>You should send Coinkid an apology coin.

    Scratch that, who would want Canadian crap.image >>



    Bite me Goose.image

    And, I sold that 71 Proof DDO cent I found for a grand.image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file