Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: some really nice darkside stuff! PRICES REDUCED

New Year's sell-off! Time to sell some nice coins that are either duplicates, or don't meet with my 2008 collecting goals.

all prices include shipping within the US, and payment by Paypal please

1913-A Prussian 3 Mark, PF65 Cameo. This is one of only two cameo coins graded by NGC of this year/type, with this one being the highest graded. A stunning coin in person, much better than my lousy pictures portray.

$ SOLD!

1951 Canadian dollar, NGC MS63 (picture taken before being graded). These older Canadian dollars are rarely seen anywhere near this beautiful. Stunning blue and red toning, much more vibrant than my picture shows. The reverse is mostly untoned.

$ 80.00

1887 Crown, raw, looks to be AU55 or better. Nice bluish subtle toning, a very nice coin overall.

$ SOLD

1944 Ecuador 5 Sucres (Crown/dollar sized silver), nice toning, and MS63ish.

$ SOLD

1869 Belgian 5 Francs (Crown/dollar sized). I just got this from a forum member, but realized i already had this year and don't need a duplicate (duh!)

$ 20.00

1964 Tokyo 1000 yen silver coin (about half-dollar sized). I've had several of these NGC slabbed at MS67 and 68, and the obverse looks 68 while the reverse looks like a 67. light toning on both sides. superb luster!

$ 15.00

thanks!

Doug

Comments