Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Very quiet year for the "Mercateers".

Maybe 2008 will be more lively. Happy New Year guys and gals. The lincoln folks have taken over the forum. Drats!

Ken

Comments

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Roosie is cool and was part of the 50's but you can't beat the fishlures!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see the "Bopper" back on the boards!

Here's an oldie fer 'ya:

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Ken, The same group of Mercteers seem to have been quiet for a very long time now. I know I am not as active with the dimes, but I am sure there are others still building up sets. I upgraded my 1944-P from MS66FB to one that looks better in the same grade.

Fishing Lures Rule!

Here is a 1925.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also got a 1925-S in a NGC holder (MS 64FB) that I can't get in a PCGS holder atleast not as now. I will try later this year!
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy, it is gooooood to see you Merc guys back on the boards. I am still working on building my second set of Mercs. I sure wish I didn't have to sell my set a few years ago! I am also working on my complete set.

Later, Jon
  • Options
    Original Mercateer still around and still working on my sets.
    Merc collector.