Options
Did eBay change their rules concerning listing numbered grades in Title?
This one lists the a numbered "grade" in the title. I thought eBay only allows PCGS, NGC and ANACS to do that in the title as of October 1st? Please let me know so I can report some of these guys.
1979-S 1D T1 SGS GRADED PR70CAM - SUSAN B. ANTHONY
1979-S 1D T1 SGS GRADED PR70CAM - SUSAN B. ANTHONY
Trustworthy BST sellers: cucamongacoin
0
Comments
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
1997 Matte Nickel strike thru U
"Error Collector- I Love Dem Crazy Coins"
"Money, what is money? It is loaned to a man; he comes into the world with nothing and he leaves with nothing." Billy Durant. Founder of General Motors. He died a pauper.
<< <i>Star Grading Service is not on the approved list. Reported >>
Does anyone know the correct listing violation to be used when reporting? Russ???
Intentionally misleading or deceptive titles?
<< <i>Link for SGS--Star Grading Service >>
From link:
"An Independent Study has recently found that SGS currently accounts for
7% of all Graded Coins sold on the internet auction site eBay."
Listing Policy Violations>Keyword Spamming>Other Innapropriate uses of keyword
1997 Matte Nickel strike thru U
"Error Collector- I Love Dem Crazy Coins"
"Money, what is money? It is loaned to a man; he comes into the world with nothing and he leaves with nothing." Billy Durant. Founder of General Motors. He died a pauper.
<< <i>This one lists the a numbered "grade" in the title. I thought eBay only allows PCGS, NGC and ANACS to do that in the title as of October 1st? Please let me know so I can report some of these guys. >>
Actually it's PCGS, NGC, ANACS and ICG.