Home Sports Talk
Options

Chaz big time cheater

posting sports talk in the community message board

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cant expect anything less from that guy.
  • Options
    too bad the guy can't stay classy like the rest of us.
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    He's probably the same character with 5 or 6 different logons over at the ESPN board posting the same crap over and over again. I guess it's therapeutic to troll when your favorite team is getting spanked.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    there may be alot of things to question about his posts but getting on someone for starting a thread in the wrong forum and threatening him with being banned (I took it like you were turning him into the mods) is kinda silly
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Did I miss something?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Did I miss something? >>

Understatement of the year?

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Well, I didn't remember posting in that thread earlier.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts