Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

bet response i've gotten from a seller in a long time......

i was interested in buying this montana rc to send in to the bay area football spectacular at the end of feb to get signed. i

the sealer posted this in his description: "1981 Topps Joe Montana Rc featuring 4 Sharp Corners and the front is centered.i dont no much about grading but this one is the best I have seen upclose! Good Luck!"

he says he doesnt know much about grading but he sells tons of graded cards????

i emailed him & asked how he doesnt know much about grading when he sells graded items? i told him to be honest.

this was his response:

"What are graded cards?

When you know a thing, to hold that you know it, and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it - this is knowledge.
Confucius"
Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>"1981 Topps Joe Montana Rc featuring 4 Sharp Corners and the front is centered.i dont no much about grading but this one is the best I have seen upclose! Good Luck!" >>

I am sure it was cracked out of a PSA 5 Slab b/c it has a surface wrinkle...............

Do you have an auction link??