Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

~*~*~*~*~*~ WEEKLY SWAP (BST) FOR THE WEEK BEGINNING 12/30 ~*~*~*~*~*~

it's SUNDAY!!!!

My favorite design. Available from the Paris mint for $650.

Will ship this guy for $575 (incl mint case, sleeve, coa)

a STUNNER.

Comments

• Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    1968 Albania proof set PSA2 Dancing Swordsmen. In it's original case and COA $175

1969 Tunisia Proof set PS3. Original case and paperwork. Very difficult to find this complete and perfect. $250

1969 Tunisia proof set box $10

1967 Canada $20 Gold. Right out of the set, and as struck at the mint. $415

Pictures on request.image

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Original 1901 Maundy set case. NO coins. $11 ppd to US. Check or MO preferred. PayPal OK.

Russian 1880 20K EF-AU Russian coins are 'hot' right now. $25 ppd to US. Insurance extra if desired.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options

Listed a few more world minors, and a 1/10th ounce liteside gold $5.00 all on the Bay, Link below.....

Happy New Year imageimage

Probably will list more to while away the day today....

• Options
    DoogyDoogy Posts: 4,508
    New Year's sell-off! Time to sell some nice coins that are either duplicates, or don't meet with my 2008 collecting goals.

all prices include shipping within the US, and payment by Paypal please

1913-A Prussian 3 Mark, PF65 Cameo. This is one of only two cameo coins graded by NGC of this year/type, with this one being the highest graded. A stunning coin in person, much better than my lousy pictures portray.

$140.00 REDUCED!

1951 Canadian dollar, NGC MS63 (picture taken before being graded). These older Canadian dollars are rarely seen anywhere near this beautiful. Stunning blue and red toning, much more vibrant than my picture shows. The reverse is mostly untoned.

$80.00 REDUCED

1887 Crown, raw, looks to be AU55 or better. Nice bluish subtle toning, a very nice coin overall.

$ SOLD

1944 Ecuador 5 Sucres (Crown/dollar sized silver), nice toning, and MS63ish.

$ SOLD

1869 Belgian 5 Francs (Crown/dollar sized). I just got this from a forum member, but realized i already had this year and don't need a duplicate (duh!)

$ 20.00 REDUCED

1964 Tokyo 1000 yen silver coin (about half-dollar sized). I've had several of these NGC slabbed at MS67 and 68, and the obverse looks 68 while the reverse looks like a 67. light toning on both sides. superb luster!

$15.00 REDUCED

thanks!

Doug
  • Options
    BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭
    Following someone elses lead, I've got two Russian 20 kopeks to list. Both are nice with remaining lustre, both could use an acetone bath - they're original and pretty crusty. They look a lot better than my hurried photos indicate...if you'd like better photos let me know and I'll try to get some up. $45.00 for the pair delivered. PM me if interested. (SOLD)

1878...this one has quite a lot of lustre under the grime.

1880/7...this one has less remaining lustre than the previous one, but has a neat overdate (the second 8 in the date is punched over a 7).

"Have a nice day!"
  • Options
    Please see my Ebay link in signline. image

3D 1897 PCGS AU50 ZAR

Raw 1 X Sov, 2 X 1/2 Sov
    The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that Frankfurt piece Dan posted above made me do a double-take. Looks like almost the same eagle, with one head on one side, and two heads on the other!

Maybe the two-headed one is just trying to crane his extra neck around to see his reflection on the other side?

What a weird, and seemingly redundant design. But "good weird", not "bad weird". Very interesting.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    PreussenPreussen Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭
    Sweden 2 Kr. 300th Anniversary - Death of Gustaf II Adolphus. Very lustrous; Super-nice reverse, a few light marks on the obverse (hit to his temple is visible in the pic) $35 delivered (within USA). PayPal OK. -Preussen

"Illegitimis non carborundum" -General Joseph Stilwell. See my auctions
  • Options
    ASUtoddASUtodd Posts: 1,312 ✭✭
    OK guys, it's not often that us lowly poor folks post up coins for sale, but I have two Mexican coins that are just laying around here looking for a good home. I have no use for either of these so if you want them make me an offer on them. Of course they aren't worth a lot so don't go overboard! These coins are nice looking but are not in Mint State by any stretch of the imagination. I figured someone may be able to use them for something!
    Todd

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pictures, Todd. Does your camera have custom white balance setting? Looks like you've nailed it on the second shot, with the background being nice and white.
  • Options
    El-cheapo digital camera... well not el-cheapo at the time but after years of abuse and being made obsolete by current models.....no it doesn't... I got lucky with the lighting!! image Thanks for the compliments though!
    Todd
  • Options
    DoogyDoogy Posts: 4,508
    Bump for Thursday, and a little self-serving too as i've reduced prices to get 'em to new homes! image
  • Options
    .1106 agw $120 ppd paypal ok

$150 ppd paypal ok

***1935 Silver Jubilee by P. Metcalfe in ORIGINAL CASE. Don't have pic of case at this time. Silver medal $35 ppd paypal ok

• Options
    Bump for everyone for the weekend!!! Also anyone have any old Krause or world coin books they are willing to part with at a low rate image Let me know!!

Todd