• "I picked the wrong day to stop smoking crack"

signed,
    Mercury Morris
  • Congrats Perkdog image.

I thought we had you there for a while image
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Congrats Perkdog image.

I thought we had you there for a while image >>

Thanks man, I did too! If You guys make a few adjustments, you could make some serious noise in the playoffs. Best of luck to you guys!
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Paul!! image

That was actually one of the best games I've seen this yearimage

Now hopefully, the Chargers will make it through the playoffs and get a rematch with the Patriots; you know what the say...third time's the charm!!! image

1. Patriots beat the Chargers in 2006 playoffs
    2. Patriots beat the Chargers in 2007 regular season
    3. ??????? beat the ???????? in 2007 playoffs

Steve
  • And just please win the Super Bowl so we don't have to hear about the Dolphin's ~with their easiest schedule ever~ popping their champagne!
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Congrats to the Pats, a true accomplishment.

JS
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the Pats and their undefeated regular season.

If they win the Super Bowl, they will be forever known as one of the best teams in NFL history.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I .. think.. they.. could.. go.. all the way..........to coin a phraseimage
  • Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Congrats to the Pats.
    Now the pressure is really going to start multiply. If they get knocked out in the playoffs that will certainly diminish a great season.
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

And that is about all the time they will celebrate.

It will mean nothing without the Super Bowl, and if fact, they will be mocked all next season if they do not finish the job.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! Im sure we are all looking forward to the "NEW" Season where its anyones Super Bowl Trophy!
  • It will mean nothing without the Super Bowl, and if fact, they will be mocked all next season if they do not finish the job.

Actually Chicago Bears won all the regular season games and lost the NFL Championships twice (30s and 40s I think) so it's possible but not probable given this team's resolution - also Brady just doesn't make mistakes that hurts them, this is the most remarkable QB of his time and if he wins the SB this year he has to be put up there as one of the greatest all time.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • !!! Brady rules !!!
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heckuva accomplishment, no doubt about that and certainly a cause for celebration, but it won't have a "complete" meaning if they don't go all the way - still 3 more games to win before any "real" celebrating should occur.

Certainly going to be tough to stop them unless Arnold Rothstein bribes Brady to throw a game.

-
  • Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Heckuva accomplishment, no doubt about that and certainly a cause for celebration, but it won't have a "complete" meaning if they don't go all the way - still 3 more games to win before any "real" celebrating should occur.

Certainly going to be tough to stop them unless Arnold Rothstein bribes Brady to throw a game.

- >>

You can't bribe Brady with money. Hot, young women perhaps, but not money.