Home Sports Talk
Options

Let the record show......

1) I'm an Indiana boy and huge Colts fan.

2) Therefore, I can't stand New England.

3) That Manning set his record of 49 TD passes in 15 games, sitting out all but one series of the 16th to stay healthy in the playoffs, not risking injury to throw more TD passes to rub it in against a team you've thrown on 35 times in the second half alone when the score is 48-0 and you have nothing to play for but still go for it on fourth down because you're a poor sport and rubbing it in the faces of your fellow athletes and competitors just so you can beat your chest and try to explain why it's okay.

BWHAAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I'd say I hate Patriot fans, too, but some of you guys like Perkdog make it impossible. Now I can tolerate some of them.image

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    It only takes one Giants linemen to roll up on Brady's ankle and the whole season will come crashing to a halt....

JS

PS...or someone accedentally unplugging the cameras
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'd say I hate Patriot fans, too, but some of you guys like Perkdog make it impossible. Now I can tolerate some of them.image >>

Thanks Man! image
  • Options

<< <i>1) I'm an Indiana boy and huge Colts fan.

2) Therefore, I can't stand New England.

3) That Manning set his record of 49 TD passes in 15 games, sitting out all but one series of the 16th to stay healthy in the playoffs, not risking injury to throw more TD passes to rub it in against a team you've thrown on 35 times in the second half alone when the score is 48-0 and you have nothing to play for but still go for it on fourth down because you're a poor sport and rubbing it in the faces of your fellow athletes and competitors just so you can beat your chest and try to explain why it's okay. >>

but Manning is a homosexual.

that is the main difference.