Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

MTG: Alpha PSA 10 Pictures up for your viewing pleasure~!

Hey everyone!

Long time no talk image

I finally got around to uploading tons of my PSA 10 Alpha pics onto the PSA sight. I wish PSA would give me extra credit on my set for having duplicates lol Anyways I scanned a ton of pics for everyones viewing pleasure, I know i like to look at everyones pics of their sets so i thought id share.

http://www.psacard.com/set_registry/display_cards.chtml?rsetid=43358&alltime=no&rank=14&tied=0&requesttimeout=9999

-Rudy image
Alpha_investments
Owner of the only solid PSA 10 alpha set BUT only 23% Complete...(not including duplicate 10's)

Currently 95 Alpha 10's so far...

8 x Alpha PSA 10 Hypnotic Spector
3 x Alpha PSA 10 Icy Manipulator
2 x Alpha PSA 10 Demonic Tutor
1 x Alpha PSA 10 TimeWalk
0 x Alpha PSA 10 Black Lotus image

Comments

• Options
    Very cool - thanks for sharing Rudy image

Take it easy,
    Jared
    "You consider me the young apprentice,
    Caught between the Scylla and Charibdes,
    Hypnotized by you if I should linger,
    Staring at the ring around your finger" - Sting

Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.
  • Options
    tmmoosetmmoose Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Yes - many thanks for sharing the pictures - it's always great to see other people's sets!

Where are you getting all those Hypnotic Specters from? Do you have sort of breeding programme? :-)
  • Options
    lol breeding program image

When i was a kid i used to love that card when i played black against my friends. Of course back then i only had 4th edition cards and could only afford the 4th edition versions. Fast foward to today and I just go after anyone who has one. So now i have 8 of them. lol There are 4 more out there that i havent gotten ahold of yet....hehe

-Rudy
    Owner of the only solid PSA 10 alpha set BUT only 23% Complete...(not including duplicate 10's)

Currently 95 Alpha 10's so far...

8 x Alpha PSA 10 Hypnotic Spector
    3 x Alpha PSA 10 Icy Manipulator
    2 x Alpha PSA 10 Demonic Tutor
    1 x Alpha PSA 10 TimeWalk
    0 x Alpha PSA 10 Black Lotus image
  • Options
    Hello Guys,
    Happy new year and best wishes !
    Nice pictures.
    Did you sold the mox pearl ?
    No hope for us to get a Hippy PSA 10 alpha i guess image
    Collecting MTG cards from Alpha to Antiquities.