Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Want To Buy - Problem and cleaned Key and semi-key date Walkers, Buffalo Nickels, Indian Cents - Fas

If you want to do some spring cleaning and sell a bunch of sub-par coins, I may be able to help. I am looking for most key and semi-key dates to assemble a "filler" set of coins. No holed coins, but lighlty damaged and cleaned coins are needed to build a set of each "on the cheap".

Currently just need Indian Cents, Buffalo Nickles amd Walking Liberty Halves.

PM with what you have and asking prices.

Coins already filled:
Indians: 57, 58sl, 59, 60, 62, 63, 64br, 76, 78

Buffalos: None

Walkers: 1916-D, 1938-D

Prompt payment upon receipt of coins via cashier's check, or paypal if you desire. Will also trade for my coins if I have what you need.

Coin trade and forum references available.

-JB

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    WHAT?
    No Morgans?? Maybe a '21 Peace or a Trade dollar?
    Maybe a 1909-S VDB Lincoln?

Oh well. image
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, no Morgies or Lincolns at this time. Just looking for genuine, but problem coins to fill the holes.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    TTT for 2007

• Options
    How about my old icon

This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    Happy new years.

Sorry Earl, no holed coins needed!

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    Hi, did you get my PM about the 1921D Walker??? I have nice clear pictures of it that you can take a look at. Im just checking to see if you got my PM because I am new to this forum and havent really found my way around yet.
    www.CoinBug.com
  • Options
    ttt - back from travel.

Keep the offers coming in - lots more coins needed.

Got your pm! Thanks, I'll pm ya back this weekend.

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt for Wednesday

• Options
    ttt - checks are at the ready!

• Options
    TTT for Tuesday.

• Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    how bout some acid date buffalo nickles? I have all and was thinking of selling the lot, complete set or just a one.
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    TTT for Thursday