Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1973 PSA 8 Rich Gossage Topps RC #174 will pay $40

If you want to sell I am paying $40 for one. if you could PM me a scan or email it to artist_lost@hotmail.com that would be great.

Thanks!

mathew
baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
NHL hall of fame rookies

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Better get them both before January 8th!!!
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    I am actually looking for the same 2 cards, so if anyone has them and artistlost doesn't want them. I'll look at them!
  • Options
    artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    Anyone?
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options
    Bump with a price I am willing to pay.
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options
    no one? duh.
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options
    I wish you luck in getting the Gossage 8 soon Matt. I would imagine anyone who has one is hanging on to it until after it's announced that he made the Hall on Tuesday. I'm not sure if it's out of your price range or not, but 9's are selling in the low $200 range, which isn't bad at all for an early '70's HOF rookie card. There's one on eBay now as a matter of fact.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Or here's an 8 for $55:

Goose 8
  • Options
    Thanks for the link. I have been watching it on Ebay but just can't pull the trigger on it for that. The have been selling for around 30-36 for the past little bit even with all the Hall of Fame hype. I actually emailed the seller of the $55 one and asked if he could do any better but as of today no response.

Anyway, I am sure one will show up soon. Thanks again.

mathew
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options
    i would wait for a better 8. That is one of the worst 8's i've seen in a while. My opinion is that the eye appeal is horrible...