Home Sports Talk
Options

WV new Head Coach

coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
who are the leading candidates?

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Comments

• Options
    Floyd Carter
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    Central Michigan coach Butch Jones is on his 2nd interview with WVU.
  • Options

<< <i>Central Michigan coach Butch Jones is on his 2nd interview with WVU. >>

he will get it for ALMOST winning his bowl game because terry bowden is too short, fat, and stupid to be a coach anymore after doing lame tv commentating for the past 6 years.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    paper says butch jones or john holliday,that was the 19th, no decision as of 30th,taking their time i suppose,we got plenty of thatimage
  • Options

<< <i>paper says butch jones or john holliday,that was the 19th, no decision as of 30th,taking their time i suppose,we got plenty of thatimage >>

they are busy dealing with Michigan for stealing their coach without paying the buyout.

• Options
    they can have him, -i bet he run out of morgantown in middle of night, ok vs wvu in fiesta bowl, wonder whos gonna winimage
  • Options
    i think they should hire bill stewart after the whomp the sooners in the fiesta bowl in 15 more minutes-in yo face rich rich rod,hope you freeze in michiganimage
  • Options
    and they did-bill stewart-wvu new head coach- i figured once they whomped ou hed get it, hes been there for 7 years as assistant,glad they picked himimage
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Yes, I agree. Bill Stewart appears to be a great choice based on the Fiesta Bowl results. I hope he can recruit some decent players for the years ahead. Hopefully they can get a competent offensive coordinator.