Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Low Cost Graded Football on Sale

Over 200 low cost PSA graded football card on sale thru 1/3/2008.

Brave Puppy Outlet Sale
Jeremy

Comments

• Options
    No Pics of cards? Damn, thats a shame. Was really interested in some. Need to see the centering.
  • Options
    msassinmsassin Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭

<< <i>No Pics of cards? Damn, thats a shame. Was really interested in some. Need to see the centering. >>

I can't say "does it matter?"....but at 39 cents to $2.79 a card you may just want to buy regardless if you need it image
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>No Pics of cards? Damn, thats a shame. Was really interested in some. Need to see the centering. >>

I would not worry, I believe Jeremy is known for having top notch items.

• Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    I have bought from brave puppy and have never had a problem.
    Bought two large lots of raw '78 football a couple of weeks ago and had a blast putting a couple sets together.
    Thanks,
    Tom
  • Options
    To reiterate what others have said, I have done a number of deals with Jeremy on EBay and the service and card quality are top notch. He's one of the few sellers from which I have NO problems buying "sight unseen."
  • Options
    I have bought from him and was surprised at the condition from the "sight unseen". Although it helps to have a picture, being that he is also on these forums puts more trust in his making good if you are unsatified.
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    Thanks to those that have posted here, stating their satisfaction. I certainly recognize that Brave Puppy isn’t for everyone. To some centering is more important; for others, corners is of extra significance. Without scans I am sure there are reservations. But Brave Puppy can benefit those that are confident a PSA card on average does meet a certain overall standard.

This store is a product of our experience. Up until early 2007, TFCS used to sell these type of cards in lots, and we often got requests to sell cards from those lots individually. It was decided that there was also some mutual benefit in taking those lots and splitting them into individual listings. We ultimately wanted to provide a wide range of listings in various grades to those willing to buy them based on a grade alone. We debated providing scans earnestly but, in the end, it would have been just too time consuming and expensive (resulting in higher prices). So we launched anyhow with the feeling that if it wasn’t what the public wanted, we would close the store and resort back to selling in lots.

I am happy to say that our initial impression was correct. There is a large audience for this type of offering. To date we have over 1680 positive feedbacks from satisfied customers. We very much appreciate the large crowd of repeat patrons.

Although I don’t run Brave Puppy Outlet (it’s run by another member of our venture that prefers to remain out of the spotlight), I do provide frequent input and many of the cards listing are those submitted to PSA by TFCS that I personally thought would grade higher. Many others were cards bought or aquired in bulk from many of those posting on these boards. But instead of dumping them back into the market in bulk, we truly seek to provide a stable market in low, middle and high grade football cards available in a store venue.

Again, I know this isn’t for everyone and respect that, but the policies are set up the only way it would have made this feasible and are applied universally and consitiantly.

We decided earlier today that we were in a position to expand this sale and just started a second sale tonight ending also on Thursday the 3rd.

As of tonight, over 225 more cards priced between $4 and $6 are now 10% off. As margins are low to start with (another driving principle) I just don’t think we will be looking into doing this again until 2009 rolls around.

A couple of closing thoughts . . .

I am glad you liked the 1978 raw lots! I hope you were able to get your hands on a couple of big stars in those lots as I didn’t pull all the Dorsett and Payton cards. Those card were from boxes I opened myself and, pretty much, if it didn’t look PSA 10 it eneded up being sent to Brave Puppy Outlet.

Secondly, I think this is going to end up being the longest post I’ve ever made on these boards!

Happy Hunting, and Happy New Year! Go FOOTBALL CARDS!
    Jeremy
  • Options
    Jeremy
    Do you write you own press releases? You should consider politics if this football card thing doesnt work out. image

joe
  • Options
    I have bought numerous times from Brave Puppy. Great cards at great prices with great service. Jeremy's one of the good guys on Ebay.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    Thanks onlyanumber, jamesgotpoorman, Allydom, recbball and Stingray. I am really glad you like.

I thought about politics but decided that I could make a bigger impact, making the world a better place, in the world of graded football cards.

(I hope that statement was perceptibly facetious)

Jeremy
  • Options
    I bought from the Brave Puppy last week and all was good especially the PRICES!!!

Bill