Home Sports Talk
Options

What if....

What if the Giants some how beat the Patriots this coming Saturday, how would you react? I love my NY GIANTS but I do respect the Patriots as well and there amazing season. Truly one of the best teams ever.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ofcourse I would be dissapointed in a major way! But honestly a succesfull playoff campain and a Super Bowl win is far more important.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I want to see the Pats win. I want to see history made.

Then when the Cowboys and the Pats are in the superbowl, I want to see the Cowboys beat them with a last second 50 yard field goal.

Sorry Paul image
  • Options

<< <i>I want to see the Pats win. I want to see history made.

Then when the Cowboys and the Pats are in the superbowl, I want to see the Cowboys beat them with a last second 50 yard field goal.

Sorry Paul image >>

No need to be sorry Matt, I would expect nothing less from a fellow fan, although that is pretty hurtfull hoping we lose by a last second FG! Be nice and wish for a 24-10 victory or something! Wish for something a little less painful!
  • Options

<< <i>

Sorry Paul image >>

No need to be sorry Matt, I would expect nothing less from a fellow fan, although that is pretty hurtfull hoping we lose by a last second FG! Be nice and wish for a 24-10 victory or something! Wish for something a little less painful! >>

Sorry image I was going for the "thrill" factor and the excitment of a great game. Another blowout bowl just would be that entertaining image
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    OR maybe Brady will play some basketball and injure his left knee, therefore he can't play Saturday's game.

Just like Aaron Boone with the Yanks.
  • Options

<< <i>OR maybe Brady will play some basketball and injure his left knee, therefore he can't play Saturday's game.

Just like Aaron Boone with the Yanks. >>

image Tom Brady is to smart for that! image
  • Options

<< <i>Tom Brady is to smart for that! >>

Okay then, how about motorcycle ride to the stadium with Ben Roethlisburgeregergrreger?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Tom Brady is to smart for that! >>

Okay then, how about motorcycle ride to the stadium with Ben Roethlisburgeregergrreger? >>

Maybe, but he would wear a helmut!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see the Giants beat the Patriots. Could happen, but unlikely at this point.
  • Options

Sorry Paul image >>

That's it! No more Cowboys fantasy posts on this forum. image
  • Options

<< <i>Lol >>

I hate not being able to do Eagles smack this time of year. I'm depressed. image

But at least I can root against the Cowboys. image
  • Options

<< <i>Ofcourse I would be dissapointed in a major way! But honestly a succesfull playoff campain and a Super Bowl win is far more important. >>

True. I would be devastated, but if we win the Super Bowl, that would make up for it.
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>OR maybe Brady will play some basketball and injure his left knee, therefore he can't play Saturday's game.

Just like Aaron Boone with the Yanks. >>

image Tom Brady is to smart for that! image >>

Maybe its suppose to be next Saturday? =P