Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Selling my entire PSA collection. Red Sox collectors please take note!

I've decided to sell my collection.

Please go to the PSA Registry and under the 55 Topps set, scroll down to find the Teddy Ballgame (currently 14th best) set. As you will see, the set is 99+% complete, lacking only the Koufax, which is easy to obtain in grade 7 to complete the set and perhaps bumping it higher in the ratings.

Please click the "registrant's other sets" link to view my other Registered sets. I have the #1 1977 Red Sox and #1 All-Time Red Sox sets. Other sets will show their standings in the Registry which consist of runs from 1972 through 1980. Some sets lack one or two cards to complete, others a few more to complete. Some of the cards in the 1977 set include GEM MINT 10 one of ones. All cards in the 1972 through 1980 sets consists primarily of PSA 8s and PSA 9s, all NQ.

I also have several 1955T cards in PSA 7 and PSA 8, some very difficult to find, like Fowler PSA 7 and Rivera PSA 7s among others.

If you are interested in any of the above, either PM me or email at ajrs44@yahoo.com. PLEASE, serious inquiries only.

Regards,
Al

Comments