Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Hey, my birthday's on the 28th, if somebody's feelin' generous...

... and has about $26K to spare... image

I need an Aelius for my Roman set. That would fit quite nicely. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Mutual Birthday.
    Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U2, eh? Groovy.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy upcoming b-day, Rob! Nice looking aureus there. If I had an extra one - you could have it. Alas... image
  • Options

<< <i>... and has about $26K to spare... image

I need an Aelius for my Roman set. That would fit quite nicely. image >>

If I had one around here I would put a hole in it and send it your way image
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    anyone who touts their own birthday deserves nothing........'cept maybe a dog turd in a sock....
  • Options
    edited 4 times because...

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Rick
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb contesting that vote. Benjamin Franklin - 1779

1836 Capped Liberty
    dime. My oldest US
    detecting find so far.
    I dig almost every
    signal I get for the most
    part. Go figure...
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy b-day Rob. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Rob. You going to FUN? Went won't be there this year. Not enough $ with the new house and all.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Rob - I'm a sagitarius too ( albeit earlier in the month ). image
    The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>anyone who touts their own birthday deserves nothing........'cept maybe a dog turd in a sock.... >>

Inappropriate comment IMO. Rob is a valued member of this forum. But I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with ajaan, totally unfair comment.

Anyway, let's drop it.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    Hey, cacheman- check this out

No, really, I was "touting my own birthday" with the full expectation that smoebody was gonna purchase me a $26K coin. image

And if we wanna get snarky, maybe we should discuss people who abandon their pending trades by suddenly ceasing to answer all PMs from their prospective trade partner? image

• Options
    Don- alas, I shall not be at FUN, either. Perhaps some other show in the Southeast this year.

ZAR- I'm a Capricorn, actually, not Sagittarius.

I even have my zodiac symbol on a coin.

• Options
    Oops image I guess that I'm not an astrologist after all. image

Hope you had a good one. image
    The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay
  • Options
    I'd have to look it up myself, to see what the dates were. My Dad is a Sagittarius like you, but he is November 28th. My mother is Capricorn like me- she is January 4th.

It's probably all bunch of nonsense, anyway. But I confess I do occasionally read a horoscope or read a fortune cookie. image