Home Sports Talk
Options

The Official Merry Christmas Post...bring christmas smack or leave!!!!

I just wanted to send out a Merry Christmas to all the great posters here on the sports forum. We can all agree that it is ALWAYS
intersting here. While most of our time is spent making others look bad, or rooting for and against certain teams, I just wanted
to remind us all of what is really important....family...and I think we have a pretty decent family here too.

To you and your family! Merry Christmas!

Kevin
(and my family)

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays to everyone!

Remember to drive safe and drive defensively - watch out for the other guy...the Christmas festivities will still be there when you arrive 20 minutes later by driving slower and carefully.

Steve
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Yes happy holidays to everyone, don't drink and drive and pay your gambling debts too.

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    Drink plenty of Welch's grape soda and smoke crack.
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    You crack me up BobbaFett, but I think it's really irresponsible to openly encourage people to drink Welch's grape soda.
  • Options

<< <i>You crack me up BobbaFett, but I think it's really irresponsible to openly encourage people to drink Welch's grape soda. >>

TheVon is correct. Being a Welcher isn't exactly a good thing.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options

A happy and a merry to all, even the neanderthals with man juice dripping from their chins. image

Be safe.

I'll be home playing my new Fender Telecaster. Can't play for squat but the guitar sure helps me look good. image
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    yea leo- drop yer crack in the grape juice image
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to ALL!!!!!!!! Have a great day and be safe!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! I hope Santa brought you something cool!